Monday, June 23, 2008

Fresh Cuts Makeover Monday


SU! demo Andrea Walford, Sunny Stampin' hosts a neat challenge on Mondays - to makoever a card using non-SU! products with all SU! products. I've sure neglected my SU! stamps as of late and was excited when they introduced a sneak peek of a Fall-Winter 2008 set called Fresh Cuts $21.95 (available through June) and when you purchase the set, you can add on a set of 12 die-cut laser notecards and envelopes for just $5.

I made this card when I got my set last week - making over this card by Cathy at Crafty Thoughts (the 2nd card in her post). I used my markers (Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red & Old Olive) on the main collage stamp. I really like how it turned out.
Pin It

17 comments on "Fresh Cuts Makeover Monday"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous pic!!!

Melissa on 10:26 AM CDT said...

Ooooh! Fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Angie Tieman on 11:29 AM CDT said...

That looks great, Donna! I love how you did it with your markers!

Barbara Schram on 11:41 AM CDT said...

Oh my...this is gorgeous! Love the flowers...and colors...your work is wonderful as always!

Bee's Zen Garden on 3:03 PM CDT said...

Oh, I love that card! Everything about it!♥ :-)

blah on 3:26 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love this set and love all the different looks you can get out of it!

huntla1 on 5:21 PM CDT said...

This is really fun! I love the colors you used and the way you colored the stamped image. Fabulous

Jessie/knightrone on 7:59 PM CDT said...

This is stunning!! I love it!!

Alex on 9:23 PM CDT said...

Just beautiful Donna - I love the fresh cuts and you have made this card so gorgeous!!! Love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb Wood on 10:25 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful and I love the pictures, TFS!

Dawn Easton on 7:38 AM CDT said...

Donna, this card is absolutely gorgeous! Wow girl!

sophia landry on 9:42 AM CDT said...

This is awsome Donna! You did a wonderful take on the challenge. This card is just gorgeous, and I love those colors.

Carolina on 2:02 PM CDT said...

Wonderful card! Love the background you made with the branch image and those felt flowers with the brad in the middle are just too cute! I haven't seen anyone color this image this way and love the fresh approach!

Linsey R on 1:02 AM CDT said...

This is truly beautiful, Donna! It just feels refreshing! Love it so much! amazing work!

Cathy Rulli on 1:18 PM CDT said...

Wow - this is awesome - thanks so much for letting me know!!! I love it! I'm honored that you chose one of my cards!

Rose Ann on 4:07 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Donna!!

Unknown on 7:02 PM CDT said...

This is a GREAT card! I love the vibrant colors!

You got a Shout Out for "Card of the Week" at www.CardoftheWeek.com. You can check out the posting at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/06/card-of-the-w-3.html

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Post a Comment