Sunday, June 8, 2008

More birthday RAKS


I got this precious Elzybell card from kchase on SCS for my birthday. It's so nice & unexpected to get a RAK from someone you don't know & doesn't know you. Thanks, Karen!

Look at all these delicious goodies I got from my blogging buddy Lee Murphy sent me for my birthday! Her card is jus lovely and those mints (dark chocolate covered altoids) are yummy. I can't say how many times I picked up that spool of pink/brown grosgrain ribbon at Michael's (and put it back because I talked myself out of buying it) and now I have it! Isn't it great!? Thank you, Lee - you are such a great friend! I appreciate your generosity, caring & loving nature (and our great conversations)!

Pin It

9 comments on "More birthday RAKS"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 4:09 PM CDT said...

Yay, such fun birthday mail! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Lee on 11:35 PM CDT said...

Yaay!!! What a happy mailbox and you're being celebrated as you deserve to be!!! Thank you for being such a fantastic friend and I can't wait to see your chocolatey pink creations!!!!

Carolina on 2:40 AM CDT said...

What fun Birthday RAKs - both cards are just precious and Lee's birthday goodies are just amazing. Wonderful things from one lovely lady to another - HUGS!

Dawn Easton on 7:44 AM CDT said...

Wonderful RAKS! Happy Mail days are so fun!

Alex on 10:15 AM CDT said...

yummy birthday mail Donna - congrats to you, can't wait to see what you come up with! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Barbara Schram on 10:41 AM CDT said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday goodies for Donna! Thanks for sharing the goods!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome birthday surprise - and YUMMY GOODIES. Hope you had a special day! Kadie

Rose Ann on 11:55 PM CDT said...

Beautiful BRAk's Donna!! Thanks for sharing them!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:18 PM CDT said...

Awesome birthday goodies!!! You are one lucky girl!!

Post a Comment