Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tart & Tangy Hostess Gift


Here is the gift I presented to my hostess at her workshop this past Sat. Everyone liked it (especially Hannah) we all got a giggle when I gave it to her & mentioned I put it in a 'coffee bag' but did not decorate it since I believe in recycling & figured she could re-use it. There was a lot of chatter (excitement) and since she was sitting at the table far away, only heard 'coffee' and thought that's what her gift was. She said she had just made a pot so she was going to leave it in the kitchen - she was smelling the coffee still on her hands. HA HA (I asked her permission to call her out) it really was cute.

I got the idea for the water bottle drink from Nancy at iSTAMP - she always had fabulous ideas (and orange slices candy pouch from Lorri Heiling also on her blog). I decorated the small notebook from the $ store and notes was stamped using the rough edges alpha. I wanted to show all the different things you can making using the Summer Picnic DP (it's one of my favorite by SU!) and show off all the cute fruits in this set (both of which are only available through next Tuesday!) Pin It

17 comments on "Tart & Tangy Hostess Gift"

Alex on 10:52 AM CDT said...

Fabulous gift set - I bet your hostess just loved it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa on 11:27 AM CDT said...

I did one of those water bottle collars myself earlier this week! Aren't they fun?? I loved it!

Excellent job Donna!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lee on 11:40 AM CDT said...

Oh I've seen these water bottles and have been wanting to try that!!! What a cute set using the picnic dp and the tart and tangy! Can you believe I still haven't inked up this adorable set yet??!!! LOL This really is a fun gift set!!!

Ramsey on 12:03 PM CDT said...

how cute are these?!?! i love your blog by the way!

Vanessa on 1:07 PM CDT said...

After seeing what you did with the designer paper at the party (and what you did at my party), I was sold on it. I can't wait to get it and make cute things with it. Your ideas and cased ideas are great. I wish you lived closer to me so we could hang out Donna and stamp!!!!

Barbara Schram on 1:45 PM CDT said...

This set is adorable, Donna! One of the cutest water bottle hangers I've seen! Lucky hostess!

blah on 1:47 PM CDT said...

Sooooooo cute! I love this set and paper and I didn't get it. My resolve is weakening since it might not be around after Monday. . ..

Renée on 2:09 PM CDT said...

So cute! Love this gift set!!

Angie Tieman on 2:30 PM CDT said...

Wow! What an awesome gift set! You always give the best hostess gifts! I want to hostess a workshop for you! lol! I haven't even had a workshop since I know when, you are an inspiration!

Deb Wood on 2:46 PM CDT said...

What an awseome hostess gift, love it ALL!

Rose Ann on 3:47 PM CDT said...

I LOVE your hostess set!! So fresh and beautiful, Donna!!

Julie Koerber on 3:54 PM CDT said...

Donna... that has got to be the cutest idea I have seen in a while! I LOVE this! It's just yummy!!! :-)

Jessie/knightrone on 7:32 PM CDT said...

What a super cute gift set!! Awesome stuff Donna!!

Hannah on 10:46 PM CDT said...

And I got to be the lucky hostess! THANK YOU, Donna! All the goodies were at least as great in person as they look in this picture (which is still a lovely photo).
So glad it was that instead of coffee, LOL!

Pamela Smerker on 10:45 PM CDT said...

ooh what a yummy hostess gift. Love it!!

Kristine on 11:18 AM CDT said...

This is like the perfect summery gift! LOVE this set. Great job--and that bottle hanger is just sooo cute ;)

Melanie on 8:13 AM CDT said...

this rocked! no wonder epopel always want to book more parties off your workshops!

Post a Comment