Saturday, July 26, 2008

a RAK and some AWARDS


Check out this cute CC Designs Summer Monkey card Christina (Flowers & Ink) Fischer sent me this week! It's so bright & fun and helped renew a fondness for buttons, so I've been trying to use them more! Thank you, Christina - this brightened my day!!


I got this cool award or shall I say Gold Card from 2 great ladies! Mada Ro (Me & My Cards)-I discovered her blog when I was blog hopping one Sat. afternoon and she made a card with Nolan's first monster. She is super sweet.

Then I got it from Monika (M.A.D. Stamper) - she has been my blogging buddy for over a year now and I sure enjoy all her stuff -and the personal emails we have occasionally*wink*

The rules of this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

It is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day. I am going to pass this award on to:

1. Lee Murphy {My Reality....It's All Good} I love this woman! We are actually chatting on yahoo messenger as I type this post. She is so sweet, an super encourager, thoughtful, I could go on! Oh and she loves Pink & Brown like I do...and BLING!

2. Alexandra {California Stampin'} need I say more? Remember I was born in CA? Alexandra is so sweet, loves to scrapbook, is retired from serving 23 yrs in the Navy and is just a nice lady!

3. Cathy Tidwell {Cat's Creations} Cat is so sweet!! She sprinkles sunshine in all her posts & comments! She is also a fabulous stamper - I am so happy she is Melanie's Guest Designer this month for her most recent release!!

4. Barb Schram {Explore. Dream. Discover} This woman is so sweet, a wonderful stamper a great mom (I'm sure) and so thoughtful. She always spreads sunshine through her comments!

5. New to my blog and lives in Hawaii - Maureen {My C.A.S.E. Studies} this woman's stuff ROCKS! Go check her out, she loves to paper tole, paper-piece, color with Copics and likes Doodlefactory Images like me!

I got this new award from Monika as well - see how sweet she is??

The rules are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women. And remember the purpose of the award: to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

This award goes to my local friend Melanie Muenchinger {Hands, Head & Heart} Who is a beautiful, energetic, sweet, thoughtful woman who is also blessed with talent as a stamper & stamp illustrator. I am so proud of the success she's had since this year designing stamps for Gina K Designs - you've GOT to check out her newly released set Little Tees - it is SO original! I'm looking forward to getting it!

Pin It

12 comments on "a RAK and some AWARDS"

Lee on 12:06 AM CDT said...

What a perfectly A-dorable RAK!!!! That monkey is so cute and I also love the buttons. I need to get better at using buttons! Those are some awesome and extremely well-deserved awards!!! Thanks for the award.....you are super sweet yourself and an amazing friend!!! You certainly have added such richness and creativity to my life!! Luv Ya!!!!

Rose Ann on 12:40 AM CDT said...

Congratulations on your awards, Donna!! Your RAK is darling too!!

Cat Tidwell on 6:04 AM CDT said...

What a gorgeous RAK! Love the color combo she has used on it especially! And thank you sooo much Donna! You are so oober sweet and I am so glad that I have found you on this net highway, its a traffic jam for sure on it and I have been so lucky to find you! You always brighten my day!

Melanie on 7:43 AM CDT said...

Hey cool awards, I haven't seen these awards, (GREAT picks for the gold card they are true blue!)shucks, aren't I lucky to get the one myself(head down, twisting foot) thank you Donna!!!! :)

Alex on 9:46 AM CDT said...

That RAK is totally adorable Donna - how cute!!! Congrats on your awards, you so deserve them, I just love visiting you, you are such a sweetie and have mad talent to boot!! Thanks for passing this to me, coming from you, that is a HUGE compliment!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone on 11:01 AM CDT said...

That is so cute!! Lucky you...great awards too!!!

Michele Kovack on 12:05 PM CDT said...

Very cute card!!!

Carolina on 4:11 AM CDT said...

What an adorable RAK and congrats on the award...you so deserved them!!!

Thank you so much for the RAK you sent me. I'm posting it on my blog tomorrow when I'm a little more awake! Hope you had a nice weekend!

Christina Fischer on 10:07 AM CDT said...

I'm glad you liked the card!! Congrats on the awards! :)

mel m. m. mccarthy on 1:39 PM CDT said...

They don't come any cuter than that monkey! :0)

Christi Flores on 8:04 PM CDT said...

That RAK is too cute and congrats on the award!!

Linsey R on 1:37 PM CDT said...

Super darling RAK from Christina--that girl rocks! And you deserver it--now, lets see some buttons on your cards, hehe! You are such a wonderful spirit and that shines thru, that is why you get these awards! You are so wonderful and thanks for picking some folks who are new to me--I better go check out their blogs too-if you like em, then I know I will to :) hugs and smiles, buddy!

Post a Comment