Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've been tagged!


I've been tagged by Lauren!! Thanks

A - Available or Taken: Taken for almost 10 years

B - Best Friend: Male: My husband John, Female: Lori & Danielle

C -Cake or Pie: Cake but frankly like ALL sweets :)

D - Drink of Choice: Coffee in the morning! Diet Coke for lunch & water in between

E - Essential item you use everyday: Deodorant & back scratcher

F - Favorite Color: Purple

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I'm not picky, I'd eat either

H - Hometown: San Leandro, CA (near Oakland/SF)

I - Indulgence: Halo Halo or Kheer

J - January or February: No preference, about the same to me

K - Kids & Names: 4-legged ones. Shelby (Border Collie mix), Chica & Elsie (cats)

L - Life is incomplete without: Faith, Family & Friends

M - Marriage Date: July 6, 1997

N - Number of Siblings: I have 2 older sisters, Val & Deana who live in San Leandro still

O - Oranges or Apples: I like them both

P - Phobias or Fears: Car accidents

Q - Fave Quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind!" -Dr. Seuss

R - Reason to Smile: Too many to name - I'm blessed

S - Season: Fall

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Jan, Shamrock Stamper, Mama K , Nicole

U - Unknown fact about me: Well my friends know...but my stamping/blogging friends may not - I met my DH via the internet

V - Vegetable you don't like: Can't say there is one. I like them all, even Brussel Sprouts

W - Worst Habit: Denial

X - X-rays: Teeth, Lower back after being rear-ended Nov. 2005

Y - Your Fave Food: Hard to say just one...Indian food!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini - curious, intellectual, quick-witted, talkative, friendly, and have superb communication skills. They are clear thinkers and have a love of information, able to process many incoming ideas and concepts in their search for the truth. While Geminis are able to handle many tasks at the same time, they often lack depth – jack-of-all-trades, master of none. (this is the truth!) Pin It

0 comments on "I've been tagged!"

Post a Comment