Friday, September 5, 2008

Please Vote For Me!!


My Halloween Games, Tic Tac Toe & Gabby's Halloween Cupcake Matching Game I posted yesterday made it to the finalists this week in the JustRite contest! That means I can win $100, $50 or $25 gift certificate and perhaps make it to the final round!

Please vote here

Thanks! Pin It

11 comments on "Please Vote For Me!!"

Rose Ann on 6:32 PM CDT said...

Been there done that, sweetie!! ;)

Niki :) on 7:24 PM CDT said...

Your tic tac toe game was adorable! I voted for you :)

Michele Kovack on 8:05 PM CDT said...

I voted for you!!! what a cute project!

Anonymous said...

You got my vote!

Catherine on 8:51 AM CDT said...

who else would I vote for? You are just A-mazing if you don't know that yet =)

Marilyn on 9:50 AM CDT said...

Just stopped by and voted for you Donna - it is the cutest little tic tac toe I've ever seen!!! Good luck!!

Gabby on 11:24 AM CDT said...

Hi Donna...I voted and am spreading the news! BTW...you may wanna hop by my blog...there's something there for you! ;) http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/2008/09/awardfor-me-again-i-am-honored.html

Gabby

Rhonda Kelly on 12:33 PM CDT said...

Great job on the tic tac toe board! Love it. Good luck.

Christie Ortman on 12:44 AM CDT said...

Just voted babe! I'm cheering for ya!!

Julia Aston on 9:30 AM CDT said...

I just voted for you!

Carolina on 1:21 PM CDT said...

I voted last week...sorry you didn't get gold, but I know it's only a matter of time till you do!

Post a Comment