Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stamp a Sweet Impression: Sneak Peek Day 1


feel better kit

I’m so excited to share a peek of Taylored Expressions’ new release Cuppie Get Well set called Doctor’s Orders.  It is such a fun set; versatile to use as get well for children and adults!! For my card & get well emergency kit I used the cuppie nurse, lozenges and ‘feel better’ sentiment. 

feel better inside

It’s always good to have an emergency kit just in case you’re not at home to have stuff you may need such as kleenex, hand sanitizing wipes, throat drops, tylenol, allergy medicine and my personal favorite Goldenseal/Echinacea herbs.  I fit all this in the altoid tin covered with pink flamingo dp by SU!

Be sure to check out all the sneak peeks by the Baker’s Dozen to see all their awesome creations and be back tomorrow for a fabulous Father’s Day set sneak peek! 

Taylor VanBruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Denise Marzec
Jen Del Muro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laura Frederickson
Lori Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman

Hope you have a Sweet Sunday!!

Pin It

18 comments on "Stamp a Sweet Impression: Sneak Peek Day 1"

Dawn Easton on 10:18 AM CDT said...

CUTE Donna! Love the decorated tin to go along with your super cute matching card!

Laura (scrapnextras) on 10:26 AM CDT said...

OMG Donna! What a fabulous, adorable and caring way to say Get Well Soon! Love the little tin with all the get well goodies. I need to make some of these to have on hand. Thanks for the inspiration and fabulous sneek!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:35 AM CDT said...

ADORABLE get well kit, Donna! So cute!

Karen Giron on 10:42 AM CDT said...

What a fantastic idea! I love your emergency kit - there are so many times I wish I had something like that with bandaids in it when we're at the park. So cute, Donna!

Taylor on 10:47 AM CDT said...

How cute is this, Donna!? I love your little emergency kit!

Denise Marzec on 11:01 AM CDT said...

Hehe! We both did pink and red cards with a similar layout on the card....GMTA, gf!! Love the emergency kit idea...tooo cute!

Sankari W. on 11:12 AM CDT said...

First of all Donna - thank you so much for your beautiful Thank you Card - it arrived in the mail yesterday and I was over the moon! It is simply beautiful! and it meant alot to read your beautiful words! You are just such a beautiful ray of sunshine!!!!

And secondly - your emergency kit is AWESOME!!! What a fantastic idea - I totally need to make one of these - fabulous!!! Love the way you decorated the inside and love Nurse Cuppie and the lozenges! Beautiful job Donna - as always!!!! big hugs!
Sankari :)

Ana Wohlfahrt on 1:10 PM CDT said...

ADORABLE!! What a cool idea!

Lynn on 1:15 PM CDT said...

This is such a great ideal. I love this set!!!
You and your fellow design team members blow me away with the awesome work you do!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:22 PM CDT said...

This is awesome Donna!! Sorry I have been such a bad blogger, I am really trying to do better!!

Karen Motz on 4:00 PM CDT said...

Eeeeks...this is FABULOUS! What a great idea to make a coordinating tin. The paper pieced apron is perfect!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) on 6:25 PM CDT said...

This is just so cute! Awesome coloring, too!!

Jodi Collins on 7:22 PM CDT said...

See...these are why I think you are a ROCK STAR! An emergency kit? You clever clever girl you! These are gorgeous and your coloring is STUNNING! Fab dp choice too (wink!)

Anonymous said...

what an absolutely cute idea! so creative! thanks for sharing Mary in Hong Kong

Melanie on 6:46 AM CDT said...

sweet pill tin!

Rose Ann on 9:29 AM CDT said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful set!! I love this idea...and it's just so cute too!!

Lori on 2:12 PM CDT said...

Oh, Donna, what a great idea! Cuppie nurse is so cute! I sure could have used one of these kits for my DD at her soccer game this weekend, forgot the tissues!

Laurie Schmidlin on 6:14 PM CDT said...

Aaaack!!! How cute is this?!!!?! I LOVE it!!

Post a Comment