Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Taylored Expressions Preview Day 2: Chillax!


chillax

I’m so excited to share with you a card I made using the new Whimsical Wishes set called Chillax.  It is a fun set with tropical drinks, accessories and fun sentiments including the super fun chill-ax definition (click on photo for a closer view).  I can imagine this being a fun Happy Hour invitation or a card you can send to a friend you want to buy a drink for if they’ve had a rough time lately!  I used last week’s SCS sketch {SC239} because it showcases the fun Doodlebug papers in the key ingredients that will be released tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. CST at Taylored Expressions

chillax close up

Here is a close-up of the tropical drink so you can see the sparkle up close.  I used copic atyou spica pens (I think those are some of my most favorite supplies!)

Just wait until tomorrow when you get to see more details and can buy to your heart’s (or pocketbook’s) content! 

Be sure to check out the sweet creations the rest of the Baker’s Dozen Design Team have to share with you!  Didn’t they all do a fantastic job on yesterday’s previews?!  I’m sure they will deliver again because this team of stampers just ROCKS!!!  See ya tomorrow!

Taylor VanBruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Denise Marzec
Jen Del Muro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laura Frederickson
Lori Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman

Pin It

15 comments on "Taylored Expressions Preview Day 2: Chillax!"

Taylor on 10:15 AM CDT said...

How adorable, Donna! I love the layout on your card and the Spica glitter is awesome!

Jodi Collins on 10:53 AM CDT said...

This is FAB Donna! The layout is awesome and I LOVE the colors and patterned paper! The shimmer on the glass rocks toO!!!

Jami on 10:57 AM CDT said...

Super cute! I love that paper too - great way to show it off!

Karen Giron on 11:45 AM CDT said...

Donna, this is darling! I am loving the glitter and now might have to get me some - haha! Love the colors, too cute!

Unknown on 12:43 PM CDT said...

Beautiful, Donna! I love the shimmery drink!

Kristine on 1:19 PM CDT said...

OOoo...LOVE the sparkle and your DP!! Fabulous card Donna :)

Sankari W. on 3:46 PM CDT said...

Donna -this is SOOO cute - how adorable is the sparkle!!! The colors are perfect and summery - just right for some serious Chillaxin'!!!!!
XOXO
S.

Karen Motz on 4:42 PM CDT said...

What a darling card! LOVE the colours and layout and all that sparkle on the drink...YUM!!! I'm really getting thirsty as I hop around!

Denise Marzec on 4:53 PM CDT said...

Love Love LOVE the sparklies on the glass...yum!

Dawn Easton on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Oh this is fabulous, Donna! LOVE the sparkle you added to that yummy drink!

Laura (scrapnextras) on 12:01 AM CDT said...

Adorable Donna! Love the sparkly drink and your fabulous colour scheme!

TannyP on 10:45 AM CDT said...

Soooo perfect. I think you made up my mind - definitely getting the Kick Back Beverage Bundle!

Rose Ann on 2:54 PM CDT said...

Chillaxing sounds like a super idea to me!! ;) Love your card, Donna!!

Unknown on 3:36 PM CDT said...

SWEET!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:32 PM CDT said...

Super cute!!

Post a Comment