Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gina K designer hop-Card Drive for Kids


4kidssecond

I’m so glad you’ve joined us for a Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida blog hop! Members of Gina K.'s Design Team have come together to host a hop to  share with you cards we created for some very special kids! You can find more details on this special cause over at StampTV.

If you came from Emily’s blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop and more information on the card drive.  I’m so glad that Giovana organized this card drive to flood these kid’s mailboxes with a little ray of sunshine in the form of some cards! 

spinabifida3

My first card is for Logan (click his name to meet him on Giovana’s blog).  I wanted to use this adorable duck & snail image with the word SMILE from the GKD set Spring Has Sprung because I hope this card does put a smile on Logan’s face.  I used the same supplies on all 4 cards to keep it simple and easy for me to get them done in an efficient manner.  Kraft pure luxury cardstock used here.  Designer paper used on 3 cards is Basic Grey Lauderdale.  Stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and I colored it with prismacolor pencils.

spinabifida4

This card is for Madison (click her name to meet her on Giovana’s blog).  Madison is so sweet and actually reminds me of our little cousin Madison with red hair as well!  Just looking at her makes me think she will squeal with delight as she sees this cute bug (Cute as a Bug set) inching its way out of the envelope!  I used Turquoise Sea, Red Hot, Sweet Mango, Black Onyx and Wild Dandelion pure luxury cardstock.  Stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and I colored it with prismacolor pencils. 

 

spinabifida2

This card is for Rebekah (click her name to meet her on Giovana’s blog).  I used Little Tees for this set since she is a little older than the other kids and she has such a cute smile, I figured she would look at this t-shirt and wish she had one like it.  Used white and black onyx pure luxury cardstock.

 

spinabifida1

My last card is for Tanner (click his name to meet him on Giovana’s blog).  I thought using Wee Tees (onesie cut off at the bottom) would be a fun card to make him with the yellow tractor on it.  I also used the cuttlebug embossing folder Traffic Jam on the Wild Dandelion layer.  White and Grass Green pure luxury cardstock also used.

I hope that you will make some time to send some cards to brighten these kid’s days and have your chance at winning over $500 in awesome prizes!  

Now be sure to hop on over to Cat’s blog to see what  she's sharing with you today!

Pin It

7 comments on "Gina K designer hop-Card Drive for Kids"

Melanie on 8:14 AM CDT said...

You've been busy! These are all designs any kid would love! That shirt card with that paper is trippy/groovy! i especially like the circle border you made to go with the multi-colored shell on the snail!! :)

Cat Tidwell on 8:37 AM CDT said...

What fun and unique cards Donna! Love them all!

Tina on 9:50 AM CDT said...

Awww... love them all, Donna! How very sweet and fun!

Theresa Momber on 9:56 AM CDT said...

What a fabulous set of cards. Your designs are all awesome!

Giovana on 10:25 AM CDT said...

Fantastic set of cards Donna!! They are going to love it :)

Cheri on 1:11 PM CDT said...

Love your cards, Donna. What fun it is to use so many GKD stamp sets!

Rosy Newlun on 3:11 PM CDT said...

Oh, man, these cards are pulling at my heart and I feel like crying. I can't take much when it comes to kids living with constant health challenges. You did a wonderful job! (tears in my eyes)

Post a Comment