Sunday, November 15, 2009

RAK Blessings to share


rak carolina

I have to share some RAK’s I’ve been blessed with this past week by my sweet stamper friends! 

The first one is from Carolina Buchting, wishing me peace during this time that we’re dealing with our sick dog, Shelby.  This card is a beauty, a classic clean & simple card that has the signature Carolina-style with half-back pearls, and wonderfully tied pretty ribbon.  I miss you, Carolina! 

rak charmaine

This next card is from fellow Baker’s Dozen dt member Charmaine Ikach, isn’t the image on this card a riot?  She also mailed this card for the same reason Carolina did.  I just adore this card, Charmaine is so thoughtful-I just KNOW that if we lived closer, I would be hanging out with her & her sweet kids all the time, even baby-sitting for free for her & her DH to go on dates.  Maybe one day I will take her up on the offer to visit if we ever make it to her neck of the woods! 

rak lynn

This last card is from my fellow GKD team member, Lynn Mercurio.  Isn’t it a beauty?  This was a sweet thank you for your friendship type card, which touched my heart – she said she is ‘blessed & uplifted by my friendship’ – well I am too, Lynn.  Kindred Spirits – I wish we lived closer to one another, I’d love to hang out! 

*Our Shelby is doing pretty well; in spite of her diagnosis a week ago.  The cough suppressants we give her have allow her (and us) to get some good sleep during the night.  Her coughing was always worse in the evenings.  I am cherishing every moment I can with her, not letting a moment pass me by that I can let her know how special she is and how much I love her.  

Thank you for blessing me with your friendship, ladies!!   I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy days to think of me and send me a huge hug in the mail – I am humbled. 

Pin It

1 comments on "RAK Blessings to share"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:27 AM CST said...

What beautiful cards from Carolina and Lynn! I'm so glad you enjoyed the card and that it made you smile! I'm glad you felt the hugs that came with it too! :) Yes, it would be great if we lived closer. I'm sure the kids would LOVE you! That is so sweet of you about the babysitting! :) Aww, thanks Donna! Have a great day!

Post a Comment