Friday, February 11, 2011

I’m late…I’m late…for a very important date!!


gina party

As you know, we have been challenged with a LOT of down time with internet at our home the past month for various reasons, well I’m happy to report we are back up (and I hope it LASTS) and the company has credited us 6 weeks of service as compensation.  I was so incredibly sad I was not able to participate in the designer’s surprise virtual party for the beautiful, generous and sweet Gina K. on her birthday Tuesday Feb 8th because we went from internet on Sun to nothing on Monday night and I didn’t have my post up yet.  So here I am several days late to the party but I still wanted to share the card I made and sent to Gina!!

Each one of us was assigned to bring something to the party and I side%20centerpiecewas supposed to bring the table centerpieces – isn’t it beautiful!?  I know everyone has had a rough Winter with the crazy Arctic fronts roll through (even we got snow!), so I know all of us are ready for Spring & Summer! 

Here are direct links to everyone’s blogs so you can check out what everyone brought to her party, in addition to the wonderful cards they made Gina:

Carolyn
Janice
Carolina
Colleen
Deb
Emily
Giovana
Lee
Melanie
AJ
Cat
Val
Suzanne
Tina
Theresa
Michelle
Asela

Card Details
Stamps: Botanicals
Cardstock: White, Black Onyx, Red Hot
Ink: White craft
Accessories: red & white brads, colored pencils

Hope you enjoyed Gina’s virtual party!   Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments on "I’m late…I’m late…for a very important date!!"

Lori on 1:04 PM CST said...

Thanks for sharing you lovely card and centerpieces. It's a late present for Gina, I'll bet she loves it.

Gina K. on 9:15 AM CST said...

Aw Donna, Thank you for the beautiful card and birthday wishes! It was so worth the wait! Love you!

Beate on 12:58 PM CST said...

Donna, your card is beautiful, so is the center piece image.
Hugs and smiles

Debbie Bradford said...

I really liked the shape of the spring basket card. Very different and beautiful and the Easter card was adorable.

Jessie/knightrone on 10:49 PM CST said...

So lovely!!

Post a Comment