Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Cardmaking Day! Gina K Special for you!


joy

So sorry I haven’t been around for a couple of weeks!  Work has been super busy and I’ve worked overtime nearly every day for the past 3+ weeks!  I am ready to get back to working just 40 hours which is what I signed up for – vacation is on the horizon and boy do we need it!  Then we didn’t have internet at home for a week, it was rough but we survived- ha! 

Did you know that today is World Cardmaking Day?  There are many ways to celebrate, one being stamp something!  I am not sure what my plans are for the day other than spending time with my hubby John.  He was out geocaching with friends Friday night and will again Sunday so this is our only day for the weekend to be together.  Maybe I can convince him to stamp a card with me?!  The above card uses Branching Out (vines) & Joy (from A Charmed Life).  I used Red Hot, white and All Spruced Up pure luxury cardstock and several Spellbinders Dies (Labels 10 and Grommet Tags). 

I wanted to let you know about the World Card Making Day Special for Gina K Designs – you can get a free stamp set with a $35 or more purchase!  See the flyer below, offer ends Monday, Oct 3.

Hope you have a great weekend! 

Pin It

6 comments on "Happy World Cardmaking Day! Gina K Special for you!"

Connie Kresin Campbell on 12:53 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card and stamps! I have only done digital scrap-booking.

Unknown on 6:03 PM CDT said...

Love the card, Miss Donna! The offer still stands to rent that UHaul and get your workplace closer to home. *smile* Thanks for the tip on the free set with GKD. I just placed my order!!! You have a blissful day with that hubby! Hope to talk to you soon...

sandi on 11:36 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card.

Unknown on 5:22 PM CDT said...

I like how you've stamped the sentiment tag. Beautiful card. Bummer that you've been so busy at work and glad to hear it's slowing down and vaca is coming!

Melanie on 4:34 PM CDT said...

So sweet the way you did the vines, love this delicate look! The tag in the window is great!

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for the inspiration!
Angie in Utah
abcammack@comcast.net

Post a Comment