Friday, February 9, 2007

Valentine Cards


I had a great idea a few days ago & wish I'd thought of it sooner – I work at a local homebuilder & the majority of the office is men. I sent out an email to them sending a link to my splitcoast gallery & blog to show some of my artwork and that if they were interested in me making some valentine cards for them to give their mom, wife, sweetie – let me know. Well, I got several responses & I presented the idea to the owners as well and they bit too. Here are some of the cards I created. It was fun & a good way to help out my co-workers & make a little spending $.
This idea is for a guy's mom-how sweet.

The inside has a framed quote: Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery. One of the owners wanted a 'romantic' card. He liked it!!

The concept was nice - a guy wants the image changed up.


One of the superintendent's loved this card & bought it right away! It's a spinner

One of the guys loved this one - for his wife. I think it's my favorite.



Pin It

0 comments on "Valentine Cards"

Post a Comment