Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter is almost here!


SC272 and F4A4 chick basket

I am thrilled that tomorrow (or today depending on when you’re reading this post) is the first day of Spring!!  I can’t believe I spent the majority of my Spring Break from school recovering with my hurt lower back.  I am feeling much better but I am operating about 85-90% better which is more than my Dr. was hoping for me by this time.  I just know I have to take it easy and be careful with everything I do.  I am planning a fun, relaxing weekend before I have to get my nose back in my books!

Here is a card I made using this week’s SCS sketch challenge {SC272} and today’s Free for All 4 {F4A4} to make either a basket or a card with a basket on it plus to use the colors Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum; easy enough!  I used my new Favorite Peeps stamp Whimsical Wishes set by Taylored Expressions!  I just love this set and figured I should get as much use out of it before Easter comes and goes!  But, I am also excited that there are plenty of images in the set I will be able to use long after Easter like the chicks and sentiments that say, ‘sending you a warm fuzzy’, ‘you’re one of my favorite peeps’, and ‘we need some chick time’ – how fun are those?!?  Great for a friendship card to surprise a girlfriend!

Hope you have a fun weekend – thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It

4 comments on "Easter is almost here!"

Anonymous said...

reputable online pharmacies that sell ambienonline pharmacy imitrex mexico

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy levitra online[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://linkinpark.com/profile/BuyFlagyl]Buy Flagyl[/url] Therefore, the alveolar entering efficiency (etai) shown in Fig. [url=http://forums.buddytv.com/members/buylasix.html]Buy Lasix[/url] For lower values of gamma, but still higher than 100 (a range that corresponds to the majority of the acinar generations, except the very distal ones), the results are basically similar to those of gamma = 3,000, namely, deposition occurs mainly during the first half of the inspiration period (Fig. [url=http://community.momlogic.com/profile/BuyLevitra]Buy Levitra[/url]

Lori on 4:47 PM CDT said...

Glad your better, Donna. Your card is adorable! Enjoy the relaxation of the weekend.

CraftieConnie on 5:02 PM CDT said...

This is adorable Donna!

Post a Comment