Thursday, December 29, 2011

You’re Invited to the Gina K release party tonight!


I am excited for tonight’s release party and hope you are too! 

If you came from Giovana Smith’s blog, A Place to Praise and Craft, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party using Theresa Momber’s new set!

mountain scene

Hope to see you there!  Here are all the details:

Head on over to Deb Felts’ blog With a Stamp and a Song to see what she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for December!

Pin It

30 comments on "You’re Invited to the Gina K release party tonight!"

Melanie on 8:26 AM CST said...

technique looks cool!

lakergirl on 9:19 AM CST said...

The anticipation is killing me~can't wait till 7:00!Kim

Kay S on 9:20 AM CST said...

Ooh! This is intriguing, Donna! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Patti J on 10:25 AM CST said...

Oooh....what a tease you are! Can't wait to see the whole card! Hugs...

Verna Angerhofer on 10:26 AM CST said...

Oh, Donna...the more I see of the peeks of this set, the more I want it. What a great mini scene peek you have given us. I can't wait to see the whole set.

Cheri on 10:33 AM CST said...

Beautiful, Donna! I can't wait to see the whole reveal!

The Vannoy Family on 10:34 AM CST said...

Hey Donna - can't wait to see your project tonight - see ya then!

Evette K. on 10:53 AM CST said...

Hey Donna that is a big tease!!!!!See ya later.

Debbie Rogers on 11:20 AM CST said...

Great outdoors card Donna!

Scrapacat on 11:31 AM CST said...

I see a little wolfie snout peeking out. I'm intrigued by the colors in the sky too. Can't wait to see it all tonight!

Ravengirl on 12:53 PM CST said...

Cute, can't wait to see the whole thing!

JaniceAileen on 1:19 PM CST said...

Ooh, I see some fun coloring was done on this card!

Pam on 3:27 PM CST said...

looks like a great set for making manly cards. Can't wait

zehra on 3:37 PM CST said...

Love the coloring, looking forward to seeing this card

Lynn B. on 3:38 PM CST said...

I love the scene you built with the different stamps. Great masculine card!

Golda on 6:26 PM CST said...

This one looks very interesting!

Carol E on 6:30 PM CST said...

Very pretty card, thanks for sharing it.

Ronda Archangelo on 6:31 PM CST said...

Thanks for the peek at your manly card...can't wait to see it all!

Unknown on 6:40 PM CST said...

WOW that's a scene! SUPER!

scrappinmommom on 7:00 PM CST said...

Such a calming card, love the outdoor look.

Ruby Taylor on 7:49 PM CST said...

This would make a great masculine card!

Lagene on 7:55 PM CST said...

Ooo can't wait to see!

Rosy Newlun on 8:34 PM CST said...

Hi, Donna,
I saw your card at the reveal :) oooooooo I love that distress color job you gave this manly man card. It's so beautiful. And I always love visiting your blog page - you and me, serenity girls. I feel at home here. With aloha, Rosy

Liz Williams on 8:38 PM CST said...

A great masculine card.

Laurie on 8:48 PM CST said...

So so pretty! I am thinking this would be perfect in a window card.

jazy1m on 8:58 AM CST said...

Loved your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Jan on 9:05 AM CST said...

Very nice!

Robin on 12:05 PM CST said...

Really adorable!

Monica Depung said...

Very nice. Love the wilderness look. The flower card is Great. Love the way the border makes the image pop.

Oneofakind on 1:04 PM CST said...

I love that look with the sides in the cuttlebug folder. I will have to try that.

Post a Comment