Saturday, October 26, 2013

Purse Palooza#3 - Rock ‘n Romance Aragon Bag


frontbackinside

I’m SO excited to share my newest bag with you called The Aragon Bag by Sara at Sewsweetness!  This is my 3rd entry for Purse Palooza and maybe not my last since I have SO many bags on my to do list!!  Even if I don’t win one of the prizes – my reward will be scratching some of those to do bags off the proverbial sewing to do list!!

I made this bag with Artgallery Fabrics Rock ‘n Romance by Pat Bravo and will be taking it on our vacation which just happens to be a short 12 days from today!  We will be going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale and we are extremely excited about it!! 

thanks for stopping by to check out my newest bag!

Pin It

2 comments on "Purse Palooza#3 - Rock ‘n Romance Aragon Bag"

Cedar Creek on 11:15 PM CDT said...

Beautiful!!!!

Holly on 3:30 PM CDT said...

This purse is adorable! I wish I was better at sewing (and had a sewing machine!), I'd love to work on something like this. Thanks for stopping by my page. :)

Post a Comment