Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gothic Brown Huntington Hobo purse–Pursepalooza 2013


kaffee fassett huntington hoboHi there – long time no post!!  I was so excited to see that Sara from Sew Sweetness was hosting another Pursepalooza this year.  I enjoyed participating last year (and was so happy to win a prize too) that I had to participate again because I am always on the lookout to make another purse!  I have had this fabric I think since February that I got at The Cotton Cupboard and it ended up making the perfect Fall purse for me!  This fabric is Kaffee Fassett Gothic in Brown *swoon*

kaffee fassett insideI was  please to find the perfect coordinating fabrics for the pockets, lining, straps, bottom accent sides and zippers to really pull out my favorite colors in the main fabric.

 

zip pull

Then I looked through my stash to find the perfect kaleidoscope zipper pull that I got at Zipit to complete my purse.  This is my 3rd version of the Huntington Hobo bag to make and I am happy to report that each one keeps coming out better than the previous one.  My next one will be a gift for my sister Deana’s birthday which is December 26. 

Thanks for stopping by to see what I made ~ hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It

2 comments on "Gothic Brown Huntington Hobo purse–Pursepalooza 2013"

Sincerely, Ree on 8:49 PM CDT said...

Great job on this bag! Love those colors and you are right, that fabric is swoon worthy!

Unknown on 6:04 PM CDT said...

I love the Hobo Style bag, and your fabric choices are fantastic. Nice Job. I really like this one.

Post a Comment