Friday, September 14, 2007

Baby shower favors


As one of my gifts for a customer/friend's baby shower, I made the favors. They have packs of Trident Gum in them and were inspired by AJ The Willow Garden Gum Holder Tutorial.

Details:
Sets: Bundle of Joy, Everyday Flexible Phrases set
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Confetti White
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Fiskars Scallop Scissors, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Aquapainter, Word Window Punch, Velcro for closure Pin It

13 comments on "Baby shower favors"

Kathy on 10:08 PM CDT said...

Very Cute.

blah on 4:09 PM CDT said...

Soooooooo cute!!!!! Almost makes me wish I was having another one so I could make some cute baby favors :-)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 9:28 PM CDT said...

Hi There,
Still waiting on your snail mail address...Click on my complete profile to send me an email. Can't wait to here for you.

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Dawn Easton on 9:48 PM CDT said...

Those are darling!

Rose Ann on 4:13 PM CDT said...

These are adorable, and your coloring is amazing!

Tami Grandi on 6:46 PM CDT said...

This is absolutley gorgeous! Love them!!!

Bev Gerard on 8:35 PM CDT said...

How sweeeeeeet these are!! (I hope you have your business cards with you at the shower .. you'll need them!)

~Tex

Unknown on 10:51 AM CDT said...

very cute!
Love the scallop border.

My Paper World on 12:27 PM CDT said...

Really cute, love the bows!

Robyn on 12:27 PM CDT said...

Oh how cute!! Love this!

Shabbychick Junk on 9:04 PM CDT said...

Hiya! Just popping in to say thanks for entering my blog candy contest! I LOVE this baby set, you do beautiful work!

Lisa

Morning Glory68 on 10:06 PM CDT said...

These favors are just adorable! What a cute idea.

BTW, you've been tagged! morningglory68.blogspot.com

Jovita @ Inky Impressions on 9:26 PM CDT said...

These are wonderful, the guest are going to love them ~ Jovi

Post a Comment