Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Small Guava Flower



On my first trip to Archiver's (awesome store) I was looking for some clear stamps (floral) that I could color because I LOVE to color! I found a set (with a few butterflies too) by Autumn Leaves by Rhonna Ferrare called Second Nature. I colored with my Copics and used Soft Sky & Groovy Guava cardstock as well as Groovy Guava prints ds paper & double stitch ribbon. This was inspired by Mish Mash - this is a layout I see she uses a lot and well, I LOVE all she does...so thanks for your inspiration Michelle (doubt if she'll see this post, not sure if she even knows about my blog, but that's o.k.!) Check out the cool new FALL banner she just put up! Pin It

2 comments on "Small Guava Flower"

Unknown on 11:58 AM CDT said...

Love this! The colors and coloring are beautiful.

Michelle Wooderson on 7:40 AM CDT said...

Hiiiiiiiiii Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Mish and I'm so glad you directed me to your blog! You stamp some great stuff. I see another one of my favorite designs in use....that awesome criss cross card! Congratulations on the Best of Show award!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'll add you to my faves to check in often! Have a great day!

Post a Comment