Monday, June 13, 2011

Mix It Up Monday–Wear your White!


mixitupmonday banner

june13 challenge

Hi there!   Here is a card I made using this week’s Mix It Up Monday challenge at StampTV!  Cat is hosting this challenge, and it’s a great one – to use white embellishments!  I used a white card base, white pearls, white ribbon and a white flower!  I used the new set by Theresa called Vogue Vases – isn’t it a pretty set?  I wanted to use some of my new pattern paper, Basic Grey Lauderdale and chose this fun print for a decorative vase with orange, yellow and white.  There are some great masculine papers in there (*hint hint* will show you more of that on Thursday with our monthly GKD blog hop!) 

Hope you will play along – you don’t have to have Gina K stamps to do so, but if you have them you may as well use them because your name will be entered in the drawing twice for it!!  Then you can win a stamp set of your choice valued up to $24.95!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card details:
Stamps:
Vogue Vases
Cardstock: White, Sweet Mango pure luxury, Basic Grey Lauderdale
ink: Butterscotch Vivid, Cantaloupe Memento
Accessories:  white flower, orange button, white organdy ribbon, open scallop punch (EK Success)

Pin It

3 comments on "Mix It Up Monday–Wear your White!"

Karen Motz on 7:50 AM CDT said...

This is beautiful Donna!! I love the paper pieced vase and the tiny pearls. I was so sorry to read about your sweet furry family member. I know it's so hard to let go of a best friend. Hugs!!

Lori on 6:21 PM CDT said...

I love the paper pieced vase. Your shading-highlighting (?) around the image is fantastic!

blah on 1:51 PM CDT said...

Donna,
this is gorgeous! Love the colors you picked for this one.

Post a Comment