Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Howdy from Texas!


howdy from texas

I was actually inspired to make a card this evening so I whipped this up in LESS than 10 minutes – my kind of card!  I didn’t have much time in between cleaning dishes and cooking dinner so I went to the Clean and Simple blog for this week’s sketch FTL 173 for my inspiration!  I love those kind of sketches!  I knew I also wanted to finally ink up my bluebonnets from Stately Flowers 1 set (what took me so long?) I totally am going to make a BUNCH of these cards to have on hand when I want to send a card to someone in another state (or country!) it came together so quickly and I love the layout!   The cardstock I used is Blue Raspberry and the pattern paper is Basic Grey Picadilly, which happens to be on sale right now in the Gina K Designs store -  25% off all Basic Grey, Echo Park, Jillibean Soup and Pink Paisley 6" X 6" Paper Packs!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It

4 comments on "Howdy from Texas!"

Madeleen on 12:16 AM CST said...

Love the card Donna! Very CAS.

Rose @ Walnut Acre on 8:50 PM CST said...

I love the bluebonnets. My grandmother always had these growing near her house when I was a kid.

Melanie on 5:31 PM CST said...

This is really nice! Love the shade you chose for the bluebonnet and the DP!

Monika/Buzsy on 11:45 AM CST said...

Lovely card Donna. That flower is so pretty in blue! :o)

Post a Comment