Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas Snowman


merry christmas snowman

Hi there – I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, needless to say it’s just a busy time of year and on top of that, our office building is getting ready to move!!  It has been SO hectic there, it’s crazy but once we move and get settled, it’s going to be SO awesome!  I will share more soon about that. 

In the meantime, here is a fun one-layer card I made using Hangin’ Out - at the Northpole (Whimsical Wishes line) for Taylored Expressions.   This would be a great card for mass producing, as the snowman was quick & easy to color and the glitter from the stardust stickles really packs a big holiday punch, don’t ya think? I also used the smaller snowflakes from Winter Wonderland to make it look like the snowman threw them in the air!  I colored the snowman with copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It

3 comments on "Merry Christmas Snowman"

Rose Ann on 10:39 AM CST said...

Love your cute one layer snowman card, Donna!! Pretty colors and sparkle!!

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!! Hugs!!

Becky on 12:26 AM CST said...

This happy snowman sure does put a smile on my face. So adorable.

sue bridges said...

Love the smile on his face!

Post a Comment