Monday, December 13, 2010

MFT Fab Friend!!


Mft some moments

I am so honored today to be featured on the MFT Blog as their Fab Friend!  I was so excited to have finally met Kim 11 months ago at CHA in Anaheim, she is so nice!  I have been a fan of MFT for about 2 1/2 years now, and continue to adore their stuff!  I would love it if you would go check it out! 

So in honor of this, I made a scrapbook page to send to my niece (*to go along with what I am sharing on the MFT blog*).  This picture was taken last month during their visit to Texas one night.  After we got back from the zoo and running around and having dinner, Gabby & Joey changed into their pajamas and brought out ALL the books they travelled with for me to read them!  As you can see, Gabby was paying full attention to my reading and Joey, well he wanted to ‘read’ all on his (aka look at all the pictures!) Shortly after I read about 5 books and Joey left to do something else, Gabby laid out across my legs and fell asleep.  I just wished this moment lasted forever-sniff.  That’s why I chose this sentiment for my pages – it brought tears to my eyes since I miss them so much and wish I was there to read to them every night!

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing in my fun news!!

Supplies
Stamps: MFT
Wendy alpha
Cardstock: GKD Pure Luxury White, Grass Green, Wild Dandelion, Passionate Pink, Cosmo Cricket De—Lovely
Accessories:
Hearts a Plenty Die-namics, Bling

Pin It

3 comments on "MFT Fab Friend!!"

Jessie/knightrone on 12:56 PM CST said...

You rock girl!! Totally cute and I LOVED your project on the MFT blog!!

Julia Aston on 9:54 PM CST said...

Big congrats on being featured Donna! love your pretty page!

Lori W on 9:51 AM CST said...

Donna!!! What a great surprise to see you on the MFT Fab Friend post!! That project is awesome, and I need to start doing more stamping! Miss you!! :-)

Post a Comment