Saturday, December 18, 2010

STV Challenges–Mrs. Snowman


sketch 1213 & colors 1217

Here is a card I made using this week’s challenges at STV!  Monday’s sketch {STVSKSP6} and Friday’s color challenge {STVCSP6} which is Bubblegum Pink, Black Onyx and White pure luxury cardstock!  I thought it was a fun combo to make a Christmas card for one of our little cousins who loves pink!

Here is the sketch so you can see how I pretty much stuck to it – SketchSpotlightSTVSKSP6ha!  I rarely deviate *snicker* although I finagled the placement of my sentiment because Mrs. Snowman took up most of the room on the oval nestability I cut!  I used a stamp set from last year’s Christmas release illustrated by Rupa called Winter Friends.  I used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder.  The snowflakes I used around her in Angel Pink ink are from the Funky Christmas set.

I hope y’all are enjoying time with your family & friends during this time and you take some time for yourself and try not to stress. Take one day at a time and remember to count your blessings!

Pin It

4 comments on "STV Challenges–Mrs. Snowman"

Jessie/knightrone on 10:38 PM CST said...

Super cute Donna!!

Betty Benton on 12:05 PM CST said...

Love the little pink snowflakes -- stamped and embossed! Enjoy your first Christmas in your new home! Merry Christmas!

Cindy Vernon on 9:24 PM CST said...

Very pretty, I do like the non-traditional holiday color combos, very nice.

Rose Ann on 8:09 PM CST said...

I love your snowgirl in pink...and what great texture too!! So pretty!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Hugs!!

Post a Comment