Friday, March 18, 2011

Gina K. March release - time to shop!!


Happy Friday everyone!  Well depending on when you're reading this post *wink*  I have been waiting for this day all week!!  This time change has been a little rough for me - I prefer the FALL back where we seem to get an 'extra' hour as opposed to losing one!  Did you make it to the Gina K release party last night??  We had a lot of fun - at one point we had 700 people at StampTV and we crashed for a bit!  But it came back up.  The videos by Gina were wonderful, the samples by the design team inspiring, and the excitement over the sets by our fans was contagious!  We even had a few surprises *more about that later in my post*  We are celebrating the 2-year anniversary of StampTV in style!  With a purchase of $35 you will get the trendy Celebrate in Style for free!  And with a purchase of 3 stamp sets, you will get the beautiful new Stenciled Silhouettes for free!!  Don't forget as always you will get FREE priority shipping with a $50 purchase.

Here is the snippet of Tami's Perfect Pennants I shared yesterday, the full card!  I adore how this card turned out, using some scraps on my desk and a clean & simple design with black accents that create a POP that I love!  In the set is a long straight line you can ink up and hang the pennants from which I did here.  I didn't try to line up the pennants though, I stamped them on scrap cardstock and cut them out to place them perfectly in a row.  I also added some rhinestone accents in between them for a little bling. 

Now here is another Clean & Simple card I made using Nina's Lovely Labels 3  .  I love this set, it can lend itself to some beautiful vintage designs and she made the set to work for nice masculine cards.  This makes for a nice Father's Day card.  I used black detail embossing on the image so it really pops off the white. 

**So about the exciting SURPRISE last night**
We have hired a Stamptv Talentscout who will be cruising galleries on Stamp TV!  Every Monday this Scout will feature a gallery on the Stamp TV Facebook Fan Page for the entire week! An Emmy Award Winning Gallery that is!  Various GKD only cards will featured throughout the week and Gina will send a little surprise Grab Bag to the Featured Stamper!  So show us your best work and fill your gallery with Gina K. gorgeousness!!!!  And check each Monday on our Facebook Fan Page to see who the Next Big Stamp TV Star will be!

Thanks for stopping by today; I will be back no later than Tuesday with a Gina K new release hop although ALL the stamps are available for purchase NOW!!  Including a beautiful new cardstock color Wild Lilac!  After stamping for this release, I want to take some time sewing, reading and hanging out with my DH this weekend.  If the sewing goes successfully, I will share what I made with you!  Pin It

4 comments on "Gina K. March release - time to shop!!"

Beate on 4:23 PM CDT said...

Donna, both cards look amazing!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann on 6:00 PM CDT said...

Wow...lots of exciting news, Donna!

I love your awesome pennant card!! The patterns and colors are fantastic!! Your CAS card is gorgeous!!

Hugs!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:50 PM CDT said...

Awesome CAS cards....love em!!

Melanie on 5:26 AM CDT said...

i really like this pennant card!

Post a Comment