Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!! Gina K Release teaser!


 Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  I am so not a lick of Irish but it’s a good Mar SFYTT St Paddys Bearreason to celebrate anyway!  I have this cutie bear from A Beary Good Year by The Cat’s Pajamas to share with you which is for Jen’s March sketch for you to try!!  I picked up this set last year at Winter CHA and had the chance to meet the owner Alma, she is so nice.  This is a fun sketch as always – I just love Jen’s style!  I had fun using papers by Echo Park – The Little Boy Collection.  I tried coloring him with copics so it looks like her has ‘fur’ but I am not sure how successful I was at it – I think I need to practice more, ha! 
sneak peek
Now I have a snippet of a card I made for the Gina K Release Party which is TONIGHT at StampTV!  We are SO excited about the stamp sets, samples, challenges and SURPRISES we have in store for you so I hope YOU will make it – I guarantee it will be time well spent!  Mark your calendar, set a timer, get dinner ahead of time (or order in) and join us from 7:00-9:00 CDT; 9:00 pm is when all the new products will be available to purchase in the GK store too! And remember when you spend $50 or more shipping is FREE and it will be in your hot little stamping hands in 2-3 days because Gina ALWAYS ships priority!!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fun St. Patrick’s Day!  Pin It

2 comments on "Happy St. Paddy’s Day!! Gina K Release teaser!"

Rose Ann on 6:01 PM CDT said...

Your St. Pat's card is totally adorable, Donna!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:51 PM CDT said...

OMGosh, that is just too cute!!

Post a Comment