Saturday, April 23, 2011

April SFYTT: It’s Your Day!


SFYTT Apr

Here is a card I made for the April Sketch For You to Try on Jen’s blog.  I am cutting it close to the end this month since I was getting ready for vacation a few weeks ago!   I just remembered, I promised y’all more pictures from our cruise – I will try to do that this week.  I used the new Timeless Textures stamps from the recent Gina K. release as well as Perfect Pennants for a brightly colored birthday card.  I just love the new Key Lime pure luxury accent color, see how well it goes with Sweet Mango & Turquoise Sea? I love it.  The Timeless Textures are used on the solid color panels.  All supplies used can be found in the Gina K store (except mini white brads).

I hope you have a Blessed Easter tomorrow! 

Pin It

3 comments on "April SFYTT: It’s Your Day!"

Lynn Mercurio on 10:50 PM CDT said...

I love this design Donna...it's just the kind of design that catches my eye. Fabulous colors too.

Have a happy and blessed Easter, my friend.

Jessie/knightrone on 10:09 PM CDT said...

Super cute.

Amy Sheffer on 10:41 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh! Loving this!!! Awesome colors -- festive, bight, FUN! And I love the different colored pennants and the three sweet little stars at the bottom left. Great take on the April SFYTT!

Post a Comment