Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gina K Inspiration Hop Day 3: One in a Million


The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!

happy dayHere is the card I made using the new One Free with 3 set, One in a Million.   So when you purchase any 3 stamp sets until the next release, just add this set to your cart for absolutely free!  I made this card to send to my cousin, who I visited while in CA so I could send her pictures I took of us and her cute little dog, boy.  I thought it would be cheerful for her and sure enough it was.  She texted me last Friday night to thank me for it (and the pictures).  I  just love the tall line art flowers in this set, and true to Gina K style, there are quite a few sentiments in this set so you can make a nice set of cards if you wish (I love doing that!) I used my new Labels 23 set and before I took the label die off the white cardstock, I drew a line on the inside with a black marker for a nice crisp frame.  I used my swiss dot embossing folder on this card and colored the flowers with copic markers and put some bling for the flower centers. 

Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you were wonderfully inspired by all the great creations shared just for you! 

Pin It

52 comments on "Gina K Inspiration Hop Day 3: One in a Million"

Theresa Momber on 8:12 AM CDT said...

Beautiful! Love the red. ♥

alex on 8:49 AM CDT said...

Super card, love the line detail and the button makes it look like a little fairy door, beautiful ;-)

Golda on 8:49 AM CDT said...

What a fantastic project! Love the funky rectangle.

heidi @ ggip on 8:58 AM CDT said...

Your coloring is really nice. Great card!

Melody (lacyquilter) on 9:09 AM CDT said...

This is such a gorgeous card.

Victoria H. on 9:22 AM CDT said...

Love red and how you use it here!

Jo-Anne on 10:15 AM CDT said...

LOVE the line detail around the die cut! Very nice touch.
Really like your use of colour.

itzamitzi on 10:25 AM CDT said...

I love your idea of drawing a line on the card following the Nestie. Your card is very cheery.

Darla on 10:34 AM CDT said...

Nice card. Like the cheery red.

Giovana on 10:36 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna!

Caryn S on 10:54 AM CDT said...

The swiss dot with the polka dots is adorable!

Joyce T. on 10:55 AM CDT said...

what a pretty card. Classic and Elegant all at once.

Sharon on 11:10 AM CDT said...

What a cute design! and such bright cheery colors!

cjgusloff57 on 11:46 AM CDT said...

A cheerful, pretty red card! I would love to find this in my mailbox!

Die Cut Lady on 11:47 AM CDT said...

Fun card I pinned it!!

Lynne on 11:57 AM CDT said...

Like how you outlined the die cut. Pretty card and a great stamp

mtv on 12:54 PM CDT said...

as a nebraska cornhusker, I love all the red!

Auntie Em on 1:26 PM CDT said...

Your card is so colourful and cheerful! A beautiful greeting to cheer up someone special. :)

Paper Creations by Shirley on 1:37 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card ! I love how you added a black outline inside the spellbinder die.

Unknown on 3:14 PM CDT said...

BEAUTIFUL card, and I love how you drew the outline, clever!

ajax on 3:19 PM CDT said...

This is such a lovely card. I like the tall flowers also. It is so nice in the hop to see all the different colors of the flowers. Love the label idea. Thanks

Joyce Erb on 3:22 PM CDT said...

so lovely and love your stories

Anita Braddock on 5:41 PM CDT said...

Awesome card love the embossing and the layering the colors are Beautiful great job. thanks for sharing

Wendy Thompson on 5:47 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna I love it.

Melanie on 6:31 PM CDT said...

love the pen border! I want these dies so much!!

Lagene on 6:36 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous, The flowers really stand out with this die & color combo!

Kay S on 6:43 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful. Love the shaped die and the embossing.

Debbie on 8:20 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

cardscookiecarrotcake on 8:27 PM CDT said...

Beautiful! The line detail makes the card pop. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gloria on 8:47 PM CDT said...

Great card, this stamp is really great, love your mat and line work.

Sue D on 8:55 PM CDT said...

Fabulous--I like the frame you drew on the label.

Sharon on 9:00 PM CDT said...

Love the outline and button placement, truly a happy card for a happy day

Jan Castle on 9:34 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card! Great design!
Jan

Tami B. on 9:37 PM CDT said...

I can't decide if this is pretty or cute, but I do know I like it alot. It would definitely brighten someone's day.

Biitz and Bites Scrapin on 9:38 PM CDT said...

Love Gina K stamp sets thanks for sharing

Karen Denson on 10:17 PM CDT said...

I love the label die cut you used. This card is perfect!

KathyB on 10:18 PM CDT said...

You are all soooo talented! I love the shape that you used for the focal point. Swiss dots are also my fav :)

CraftyMomFL on 11:29 PM CDT said...

all I can say is oh WOW

NJMullins on 11:46 PM CDT said...

The read, white and black just pop on this card! Great ideas!

ktfabian on 12:00 AM CDT said...

Very, very pretty. Love the colors you chose.

Kris in Alaska on 12:26 AM CDT said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Betty Neville on 12:48 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna! Lovely color combo and design. Your cousin will love it!

Teri C on 7:10 AM CDT said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Donna!

mtscrapgal on 8:27 AM CDT said...

The sentiments in this set are so versatile.Thanks

Nana Griffin on 9:03 AM CDT said...

Lovely card! Love your colors and the line drawn around the die.

Vicki Dutcher on 9:25 AM CDT said...

Awesome card - love that shaped focal panel!


It's been fun working with you!!

Oneofakind on 9:51 AM CDT said...

Great combo of the red with dotted swiss. Great job.

Teri C on 10:31 AM CDT said...

So pretty, crisp and clean looking.

Rosy Newlun on 1:59 PM CDT said...

Oh, Donna - thanks for the idea of using a black marker inside the die before removing - it really makes the card pop! Beautiful reds and coloring :)

Carolina on 7:31 PM CDT said...

Such a darlin' card Donna! Love the polka dot background and ribbon - really makes the main panel pop!

Rosy Newlun on 5:19 PM CDT said...

I just want to let you know, I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
there, I've let you know :D
Miss you, lots,
rosy

Post a Comment