Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Photo Wallet Fun!!




I wanted to do something fun with my niece's wallet size photos. Thanks to all the gals who attended Stampin' Up! Leadership...I was able to create my version of a project shown using SAB sets, Loves Me Designer Series Paper, Flirty ribbon, Accents & Elements, Fancy Flexible Phrases from the Stampin' Up! Winter Mini

I totally LOVE this - I'm pretty proud...not only of my adorable niece, but of my project.

I think I'll put it in a special box for her in which I will collect things over the years I buy and/or make & when she comes to visit us in TX someday when she's older, I will give her the box of treasures! (DH's idea)

I'm so excited - a little more than 3 months & she will be 1 year old!! We're going to CA for her 1st birthday...I'll be making her princess invitations soon and will upload. I can't wait to hold her & hug her!! I just hope she remembers me.
Pin It

5 comments on "Photo Wallet Fun!!"

Unknown on 7:35 AM CST said...

This is gorgeous and so so pretty what a lovely idea for your neice as well, how lovely of your DH to think of it, what a sweetie

vmaduzia on 12:05 AM CST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnneMarie on 6:22 AM CST said...

what a great project! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love to have the directions of the photo wallet.. I love yours..
Heydeb at yahoo
thanks
deb

Bev Gerard on 11:40 AM CDT said...

How positively precious! I love that fresh & feminine look too. I'm sure it's a treasure with the adorable pics included! Aren't these fun to make and to give?!

Happy Thursday!

Post a Comment