Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow Day!



HA! What I mean is, because of the icy weather & bad road conditions, I got to leave work at noon on Monday (good thing because I didn't think I should be working on MLK day anyway) Then my boss called last night telling me not to worry about coming in today; Thank God - I could sleep in!! Anyway, just a while ago it snow flurries started coming down! So here's a little ground cover of the snow. We missed it at our house last time (Feb 2004). It's a lazy day all right, haven't gotten out of my pj's & have had a fire going all morning, next on my list of things to do is take a small nap, stamp & make some of my favorite soup - Marie Callender's Potato cheese soup & her cornbread mix from Costco check out the recipe here http://www.recipezaar.com/164158 (I half it and it makes quite a bit) Pin It

0 comments on "Snow Day!"

Post a Comment