Thursday, March 1, 2007

RAK from Nicole!!



Check out the neatest card I received today (it's my first piece of FUN mail since the move - yea) from Nicole Cooke The Stampin’ Librarian. This is my first RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from the SCS Blogger’s Only RAK Club - come join the fun!!!
I LOVE the little note that she slipped inside that reads, "I didn't sign this card before I sent it off to you. Instead it holds my warmest thoughts, invisible but true. And if you find a time you need to brighten someone's day, then take this card and sign it and send it on its way'. That is the neatest thing and I'm going to start doing this too! Usually I just write a little note on a post-it but this is WAY better! Also she wrote on the back 'Donna - love your blog!' how sweet was that and how much did it make my day! Mucho!! Thanks, Nicole
Pin It

1 comments on "RAK from Nicole!!"

Nicole on 12:10 PM CST said...

Glad you enjoyed it!
Nicole

Post a Comment