Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday & Happy New Baby


baby gift

Today is my sweet friend Charmaine’s birthday and she posted a great blog post with the card I sent her along with a baby gift for her soon to be here baby girl!  She’s due this week!

Since Charmaine LOVES ladybugs, when I saw this little dress with matching underpants I HAD to get it for the baby!  How perfect Nina Brackett illustrated a cute stamp set released last month, Bug me Anytime by Gina K. Designs that would coordinate nicely for a matching card.  I kept my design simple so I can draw attention to the cute ladybugs in the 1” circles, adding just a small stripe of brocade blue cardstock, a scallop border with a small strip of red cardstock peeking through below. 

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and of course pray you have a safe and joyous delivery of your baby girl when she makes her arrival in the world!  Can’t wait to see her!!

Pin It

3 comments on "Happy Birthday & Happy New Baby"

Rose Ann on 9:39 PM CDT said...

This is so wonderful, and so thoughtful, Donna!! Cute as can be, too!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:18 AM CDT said...

Thank you so much, Donna! I just LOVE my birthday card and the baby's gift! You are the BEST! Sending you BIG HUGS!

Carolina on 4:17 PM CDT said...

Oh what a wonderful baby gift and card - I'm sure Charmaine will treasure it for years to come.

Post a Comment