Friday, December 3, 2010

TE Release Day! Time to Dig In!!


FridayDecember3rd
So today is the day – all the fabulous sets (full and petites), dies and impression plate are available for purchase!  I hope you have had fun hopping around all the designer’s blogs for all the eye candy & fabulous ideas using the offerings!

sewing mends the soul
For my project today, I have a card to share with you using one of the Crafty Petites sets, Sew Happy illustrated by Nancy McKinney!  I used almost all the same supplies as I did yesterday for my mini sewing kit: Crate Paper Restoration pattern paper, Choice Buttercream and grey cardstock.  I die cut a large scallop border from the pattern paper then layered some Ivory crochet trim and red ric rac over that.  Then added a Jenni Bowlin vintage cream button with ivory thread to make my card vintage, a style I love and aspire to do well!  I used 3 of the small images and they are all punched out with a 1” square punch so they are perfect for inchies!!  Since I used the sentiment ‘sewing mends the soul’, I decided to sew with some ivory thread and sewed crooked (a little hard to do since it's more natural to sew straight!)  Makes me realize I want to branch out and sew more than just on my cards *wink*  I colored the images with copic markers and added some silver half back pearls to the straight pins on the pin cushion. 
So now be sure to hop around the rest of the Baker’s Dozen designer’s blogs to be inspired and then have fun shopping!  Be sure to check out the Fresh Out of the Oven catergory where you will see all the new stuff added in one area so you don't miss anything!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen *she will have full color photos of all the sets as well as the bundles available this release*
Tori Wild
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney (our Whimsical Wishes line illustrator!)
Mona Pendleton (our guest designer!)

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Pin It

5 comments on "TE Release Day! Time to Dig In!!"

Karen Giron on 10:54 AM CST said...

LOVE that button accent and the panel look of the card - it's beautiful!

Mona Pendleton on 6:32 PM CST said...

Darling card Donna! Love the whimsical stitching!

Karen Motz on 1:03 PM CST said...

Love how you showcased the smaller images in this set!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:39 AM CST said...

This is adorable, Donna!

Sharon du Coudray on 6:55 PM CST said...

Once I get this cute dino set, it's great to see what good use I could make of it. I too have photos of a dinosaur park we visited with our children. They are both riding a stegosaurus and interacting with all the dinos. I especially like how you made the dino stamped image subtly blend with the border.

Post a Comment