Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nature’s Greetings Stamp Kit available by Gina K Designs


friend card

I am happy to share with you a card I made using some of the supplies that come in the Nature’s Greetings stamp kit by Gina K!  I just love the whimsical images in this set and beautiful greetings!  I stamped a trio of blooms on my ivory cardstock and placed the greeting in the center with the lowered bloom.  In the far left corner, I put a copper brad (comes in the kit) and made a small triangle with my paper piercer for some added depth & interest.  I colored the blooms with prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits. 

Here is a picture of the stamp set you will get when you purchase your kit.  It is a great value at $39.95, in addition to the stamps, you will get many colors of pure luxury cardstock, beautiful pattern paper to coordinate, copper brads and ribbon plus a DVD with instructions to create at  6 cards! Be sure to click on this link to see a video with all the contents of the kit! 

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I will try to be back with more photos from our vacation last month and share what I have been working on. 

Pin It

3 comments on "Nature’s Greetings Stamp Kit available by Gina K Designs"

Unknown on 9:49 PM CST said...

oh, Donna! I love love love this card! It's just beautiful... Funny thing is that I would not normally have wanted to buy this stamp set. Now I must have it! : ) Hope you are well.

Unknown on 8:25 AM CST said...

Sweet flowers, love the piercing.

sarah on 10:58 PM CST said...

what a cute & sweet card..great job!!

Post a Comment