Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lots of Thank Yous


I made this card quickly so I could send off a hostess packet (with catalog & invitations) to my customer who's having a workshop in March. I'm excited - it's been nearly 2 years since I've held a traditional workshop with someone else as hostess! I hope she likes it. Pin It

11 comments on "Lots of Thank Yous"

Lee on 9:46 PM CST said...

Ohhh, she'll LOVE it!! That Berry Bliss is indeed Bliss!!! I hope you have fun with the workshop!!

Tricia T on 8:10 AM CST said...

She will LOVE this card. And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! God is good!!

Denise on 10:28 AM CST said...

nice card, thanks for sharing

Heather S. on 12:10 PM CST said...

That's a great card.

I'm doing my first workshop March 8 since I moved here 2 1/2 years ago. It seems weird and I'm nervous just like I was when I first became a demonstrator 6 1/2 years ago.

Rose Ann on 9:01 PM CST said...

This is very pretty, and I love that paper!!

Angie Tieman on 9:41 PM CST said...

Fabulous card!! Love the colors and how you inked up the greeting in different shades and popped it up on the scallop circle, so cute!

Marilyn on 10:36 PM CST said...

Love this card - what a nice thing to do for your hostess - I know you'll have a great time at your workshop!!

Catherine on 12:42 PM CST said...

Oh I bet she'll love it! love the color combo =)

Ashley on 2:57 PM CST said...

Donna - that is a gawgus card! I'm sure she loved it.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:55 AM CST said...

Oh I just LOVE this! Those colors are wonderful!

Deb Wood on 12:26 PM CST said...

I'm sure she'll love it, very pretty and the hottest colors and DP in town!! Good Luck with your workshop, wish I could come!!

Post a Comment