Monday, February 25, 2008

WSC36 - Long Time Friend


Here is my card for Beate's WSC36. I used Gina K's Baskets of Happiness and Stampin' Up! Lots of Thoughts (just inked up the tiny line to fit in the square 3/4" punch - cute, huh?) I used prismacolor pencils, OMS and some twinkling h20's) What do you think about my chocolate satin ribbon? Hobby Lobby was having 1/2 off their spool ribbon last week and it was in the FLORAL dept - 20 YARDS for 50 cents! How's that deal for ya? I never go to the floral dept for ribbon! I will now. Pin It

8 comments on "WSC36 - Long Time Friend"

Unknown on 9:17 PM CST said...

What a pretty card! Your photo is great too !:)

Lee on 10:47 PM CST said...

Donna........this is FABulous!! I love your coloring! And thanks for the floral dept. tip...that chocolate ribbon is amazing!!!!

Rose Ann on 12:30 AM CST said...

What a beautiful card for Beate's sketch! I love that image, and how you've colored it!! I love your piercing too!!

Linsey R on 12:48 AM CST said...

I think I love it! What a great base color and those flowers are so vibrant and alive! Wonderful coloring--I've been eyeing twinkling h20's--do you recommend them? It is easy to color with them? I ask because I admire your work so and if you use 'em and like 'em, well, that's good enough for me! The paper piercings around the image mat looks great too! Awsome deal on that ribbon--no Hobby Lobby's in my state, whaaahh!

Melanie on 7:32 AM CST said...

like your slide, too cute(still haven't inked up my "thoughts")! 50 cents, bwahhh! you're killing me, I need to hear about these things the week OF, not the week after! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Donna! Great coloring! I love the paper piercing, stamps and ribbon you chose.
Hugs and smiles

sophia landry on 10:30 PM CST said...

I love this one!! It's so elegant yet with a nice earthy feel to it!

Pearl on 7:57 PM CST said...

Love your stamped card creations ! very inspiring !

I've also given you an award over at my blog !

Post a Comment