Thursday, February 7, 2008

One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini...


FLOOR! that's what the inside says. Now I'm not sure if this would really happen if you had 3 martinis or not (never had one) but I always liked that saying. Personally, I'm a fan of the classic Margarita and Midori Sour (yum). Anyway, since Melanie came up with this set Just so Hippy, I have been having a LOT of fun (how could anyone tire of 3 animals, little images, including a sign, heart balloon & matching greetings! It's such a deal at $17.99 for 18 images!!


Wait til you see what her next set is - it will be released on Sunday, Feb 10th by Gina K Designs, as well as others!


I drew the martini glass & the monkey's shades & party hat are from the Changito the Monkey clear set which you can get at Eclectic Paperie. I almost completely forgot I had this set until I saw Melanie start to really have a little 'naughty' fun with the monkey from her set! This monkey is having so much fun at her party that she ended up in the flower bucket from Anna's set Posies for You. Like my Glitter paper? It's a rectangle DCWV Glitter Stack - so much fun! In fact if you see any of these papers on Melanie's blog, you should know we got them at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago (as well as an adhesive stack) and shared them with one another - isn't it great to have local friends you can hang out with & do stuff like that with?? Pin It

13 comments on "One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini..."

Melanie on 8:10 AM CST said...

SPEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, linking your card on my blog today!1(uh, and then go finish MY ORDER!!)
you're a hoot, you girl gone wild!!

Unknown on 9:52 AM CST said...

Love this...3 martinis and I am on the floor too!

Lee on 10:18 AM CST said...

LOL........what a great card!!! I'm so glad Melanie linked it to her post so lots of us could enjoy a hilarious and wonderful card!! And to end up with his tushy in the pail is tooooo funny!!!! LOL

Kristine on 12:06 PM CST said...

:) CUTE!

TerryK on 12:57 PM CST said...

Your cards are all just wonderful Donna!!!! That is one cute Monkey and I LOVE the 1 Martini, 2 Martini, 3 Maritini.... FLOOR!!! That is hilarious!!!!
Take Care! TerryK

Carolyn King on 2:56 PM CST said...

This is too cute! I love it..very creative use of that monkey.

Great job!@

Linsey R on 4:06 PM CST said...

Hi Donna! Woah-can't believe I've been missing your blog! Not anymore, by gosh--you're going on my blogroll asap! This is most adorable! I have seen all the awesome things Melanie's been doing with the monkey, but I've attempted none yet. You seem to be just as creative with this little cutie! I love your work! Thanks for visiting me and throwing me the shout-out!! ~hugs~

Janine on 4:23 PM CST said...

Yes maam.. Margaritas are wonderful things. Love this card.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:30 PM CST said...

Too funny, Donna! How creative!

Elizebeth on 1:05 AM CST said...

This is one happy monkey! What a great card, I love his little hat and that he's sitting in the ice bucket!

And I'll have a midori sour with ya!

Michelle B on 10:51 AM CST said...

LOL! This is such a cute saying! Love the card!

Hugs,
Michelle

sophia landry on 11:56 AM CST said...

Omygosh, this is hilarious! I have always loved that saying too, and I know a lot of friends who would get a kick out of that! Great detail and work :)
oh, ya, he is on his way to Fort Bliss which I hear is between Texas and Nevada (i think). It's close to a city called El Paso (any relation to the food brand?). It was pretty funny though, on their debriefing they were told to be careful of umpteen venmous and dangerous fauna and animals. I can't say that it would thrill me to visit that area! Is the rest of texas better as far as the wildlife is concerened?

Rose Ann on 4:34 AM CST said...

Oh my gosh....so funny, and so cute too!! Great card, Donna!!

Post a Comment