Monday, February 25, 2008

Mr. Bunny & his Easter Wagon


Here's Mr. Bunny toting his wagon o' eggs! I used the wagon from the SU! retired set Favorite Teddy Bear (Melanie's first set to think outside the box with!) The handle is on the left of the wagon but I spent the time to mask & place it on the left so the bunny could hold it. The background & bunny's eggs are DCWV Nana's kids stack (which I love).
Pin It

6 comments on "Mr. Bunny & his Easter Wagon"

Lee on 10:45 PM CST said...

The bunny pulling that little wagon is so creative and adorable!! I love those big brads for the wheels!!!

Rose Ann on 12:29 AM CST said...

Your bunny is so cute with his wagon of eggs! I love the colors and polka dots too!!

Linsey R on 12:43 AM CST said...

Oh, I just love clicking on you blog link to see what fabulous creation pops into my view! It's always so much fun visiting you! I love that dp, it looks like white embossed dots--too cool! This is another totally sweet card! I love bunny pulling this wagon, how creative (I don't have a wagon stamp, but now I feel I need one!) The wagon filled with eggs is so cute and those wheels, oh, those wheels! Awesome! Of course the wagon handle was facing the wrong way for bunny to hold it, otherwise it would have been eay and who needs that, lol! tfs your awesomeness today

Melanie on 7:29 AM CST said...

OK, maybe I need to keep the teddy set after all!! (or maybe I need to design a new wagon, note to self handle poinitng right!) hmmmm

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 4:53 PM CST said...

How precious Donna..Love the wheels...He is having too much fun

Catherine on 12:43 PM CST said...

loving all your cards =)

Post a Comment