Monday, October 27, 2008

A handmade gift for Baby Anna


I'm excited to be going to CA to visit my family on Thursday; I will be taking a break from blogging during that time so I can give all my attention to my niece, nephew & the rest of my family & friends.  I do have a few posts scheduled while I'm away but I sure will have my Google Reader build up on me (like it is right now since I'm preparing for my trip).  One person I am excited to meet for the first time is Baby Anna who I made this gift for - she was born at the end of August I believe (time has gotten away from me so I can't remember the date) but I'm sure she's precious!  When Gabby went to see her for the first time, my sister said she kept saying, 'look how cute, she's so tiny' - I think she was a few weeks before her due date and my sister said mommy Ann was barely showing with the pregnancy! I can't wait to see her & give her this gift. I stamped flight of the butterfly with pretty in pink & regal rose craft inks & heat set on the onesies.    
Then I stamped a coffee bag to put all the goodies in - here is a close-up of a set I picked up at Hobby Lobby last month for - get this - $1.05!!  It is by My Sentiments Exactly and has a ton of baby images & sentiments and full price was $27.99!!  I could hardly believe my eyes!!  I love this quote - it's so true.  
Here is a picture of the decorated bag - I will have pics from my trip to share when I return.  
Pin It

18 comments on "A handmade gift for Baby Anna"

Basement Stamper on 8:28 AM CDT said...

fabulous gift set! I think your sister will LOVE it, how precious. Have a wonderful trip!

Theresa Momber on 8:54 AM CDT said...

What a darling baby gift set! How fun to get to see the baby. They are so precious when they are tiny.

Ila on 1:25 PM CDT said...

What a Beautiful gift and the sentiment is lovely!!...Have a Wonderful time and safe travel....Hugs, Ila

Denise on 3:28 PM CDT said...

So adorable, what a great gift!!

Lee on 5:20 PM CDT said...

Ohh precious, precious gift and card..........that certainly is an amazing sentiment!!! Now you go have lots of fun, hugs and kisses and some down time!!! You deserve it my friend!! Hugs and Prayers for safe travels!!!

Angie Tieman on 6:47 PM CDT said...

What a beautiful gift set! She is going to love her Aunt Donna!

Deb Wood on 6:50 PM CDT said...

Have a happy and safe trip!! This is sooo adorable, love it all!

Michele Kovack on 6:13 AM CDT said...

What pretty gifts! They will be greatly appreciated I am sure! Have a wonderful trip!

Melanie on 7:54 AM CDT said...

so sweet, love the colors!

Unknown on 6:36 AM CDT said...

How adorable! What a perfect gift set, Donna! They will love it!

Catherine on 8:08 AM CDT said...

OMGoodness, where have i been? I missed this... what a great gift set, Donna :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable gift. I have a soon to be nephew being born, but I love girl clothes so much more. Have fun in CA. I'm in Thousand Oaks. Hear it may rain this weekend, so hope the weather cooperates for you.

Sue

Susan (peebsmama) on 5:20 PM CDT said...

What a terrific gift idea.

Bee's Zen Garden on 9:35 AM CDT said...

So adorable! Love it!♥ :-)

Rose Ann on 2:40 PM CDT said...

This is an absolutely wonderful ensemble, Donna!! You just blow me away with all of your fabulous ideas and presentations of them!! Amazing and precious gift!!

Carolina on 1:24 AM CST said...

So creative girlie! Love the packaging and the tag is just perfect with the sentiment and butterflies...soo cute!

Shirley on 8:26 PM CST said...

A really beautiful and thoughtful baby gift. If I received it I would really be keeping all of it for the grown adult to see.

baby gifts on 7:08 AM CDT said...

Wow! I totally love the gift! It is so beautiful and the colors are lovely.

Post a Comment