Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scripture Card Holder Template



Several commenters on my guest designer spot Day 2 with Gina K requested a template for the Scripture card holder & it is finally done! I drew 2 on one sheet of cardstock to scale but when I sampled to print it, it shrunk. So your best bet is to make it based on the measurements I marked & create your own (that way you won't have the printed lines on the inside of the holder). If you make one, I'd love to see it {and please link me as where you got your inspiration for it}. Please leave me a comment on my blog or email me so I can see what you made!
Have fun creating!

Pin It

14 comments on "Scripture Card Holder Template"

Melanie on 7:54 AM CDT said...

great template!! :)

Heather "Hev" on 10:26 AM CDT said...

How beautiful :)

Alexandra on 9:50 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous Donna!! I am just catching up from being gone, and I am lovin' they eye candy!! Your gift for baby Anna is soooo cute, I just know you are going to have a great visit!! Off to see the rest of what I missed! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessica on 6:35 AM CDT said...

Ahh, I LOVE this!!! Great template, Donna - and you rock for sharing it with us all!

I love your box and all the cards. Your style is so beautiful.

Catherine on 8:09 AM CDT said...

this is just beautiful and thanks for sharing your template :)

Monika/Buzsy on 3:58 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is just such a beautiful set. Love the pretty flower image and the gorgeous colors. TFS!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) on 11:19 PM CDT said...

Oh this is totally one of my faves of yours!!!!! Of course.....they really ALL are!!! LOL I definitely want to make something like this for my MIL!!!

Hope you're having a truly fabulous trip!!!! HUGS!!

SpAzzGiRL on 2:01 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous and love the template share.
Look at you GinaK DT...so well deserved! Hope all is well in Austin.

Susan (rainy) on 8:07 PM CDT said...

Oh my goodness, Donna! This is breathtaking! LOVE this!

Rose Ann on 2:39 PM CDT said...

I saw this over at Gina K's...and it's absolutely STUNNING!! Thanks for the deets, girl!! You ROCK!!

Angie Tieman on 7:26 PM CDT said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for the template!

Carolina on 1:21 AM CST said...

What a great project and thanks for sharing the template!

Shirley on 8:26 PM CST said...

Works of art! Love the colors. I would be keep thise forever too!

Raleigh on 12:11 AM CDT said...

This is gorgeous!

Post a Comment