Friday, October 3, 2008

Long Night ahead...



I just loved my DMIL's reaction when I showed her this card. She laughed out loud for a long time! I guess you have to be a female (and a sufferer of p.m.s.) to fully understand this card because John didn't really get it. I used the crash landing witch from the Starving Artistamps Doodlefactory Witch Trio to express the sentiment and also went with non-traditional witch colors because we all know p.m.s. strikes once a month, not once a year like Halloween. I used Brocade Blue, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip and colored her with prismacolor pencils blended with stumps & baby oil.

Hope you have a great weekend! I will be having ladies at the house to celebrate World Card-Making Day tomorrow making Christmas cards! Fun!

Pin It

25 comments on "Long Night ahead..."

Bee on 9:42 AM CDT said...

LOL! This one gave me a great laugh too! :-D
I have raging PMS! Well not right now obviously, but pregnancy with its hormonal swings sometimes feels like a 9 month long PMS, ugh!... ;-)

Alexandra on 10:32 AM CDT said...

This one makes me laugh too - I just love this, Rose Ann did one and I laughed and yours made me just grin away!!! My husband thinks I am nuts, but men don't get it!! Your card is FABULOUS, Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melanie on 11:01 AM CDT said...

LOL!!! and that was before I even saw the PMS thing, that witch is too funny, your shadow is great!!!

Vanessa on 11:03 AM CDT said...

Ok, so I am not into witches at all, BUT this card made me laugh, especially since I am a PMS club member. That witch on the floor is hysterical. We can all be witches when it's that time of the month, huh???!!!

catdidit on 11:15 AM CDT said...

I LOVE that witch! It just cracks me up! Love the colors you used, and your way of thinking it out, LOL! Wonderful creation Donna!

WELCOME to my blog, Explore. Dream. Discover. on 11:18 AM CDT said...

This is hilarious! What a perfect way to describe the dreaded pms. Loved the pics of Gabby and her wonderful family! Four weeks will fly by like a flash! Great work, Donna!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:44 AM CDT said...

This is hilarious, Donna! HILARIOUS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:44 AM CDT said...

This is hilarious, Donna! HILARIOUS!

Michelle on 11:57 AM CDT said...

I love this! This is soooo me! As I get older my PMS is downright NASTY!!!

Catherine on 5:39 PM CDT said...

lol! this is just too funny!

Monika/Buzsy on 5:49 PM CDT said...

Ha-ha-ha! Too funny! Love the coloring and the great lay-out. tFS!

chelemom on 8:08 PM CDT said...

This just cracked me up!!! Too stinkin' cute!!!!

Nancy on 8:14 PM CDT said...

I was laughing before I saw the PMS sentiment! This is too cute!

Angie Tieman on 10:12 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh, this is toooo funny! And it's exactly how I feel tonight! TFS!

Deb on 10:33 PM CDT said...

LOL, too funny and cute!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Oh HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Rose Ann on 11:14 PM CDT said...

This is just too cute, Donna!! I love your coloring and your PMS tag!!

Have fun stamping with the ladies tomorrow!!

Anita Knits on 4:29 AM CDT said...

Oh I like, you've made the start of my day great - what a laugh I've had. Anita

Anita Knits on 4:29 AM CDT said...

Oh I like, you've made the start of my day great - what a laugh I've had. Anita

Anita Knits on 4:29 AM CDT said...

Oh I like, you've made the start of my day great - what a laugh I've had. Anita

Theresa on 8:32 PM CDT said...

OMGosh, this card is a riot! TFS!!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:55 PM CDT said...

OMGosh Donna, this is HILARIOUS!!

Carolina on 11:09 PM CDT said...

You have soo made my day actually whole weekend! I was nursing a horrible cold all weekend - thanks to Mr. Gaven and this was the perfect medicine. Thanks for the chuckle!

Carolina on 11:09 PM CDT said...

You have soo made my day actually whole weekend! I was nursing a horrible cold all weekend - thanks to Mr. Gaven and this was the perfect medicine. Thanks for the chuckle!

Libby Hickson on 1:52 AM CDT said...

LOL!! I liked that witch image even before I saw the PMS thing. Too funny! And your coloring is just great!

Post a Comment