Monday, September 20, 2010

C4C55: Make a Wish


c4c 091910

I hope you had a great weekend; I did but it went by way too fast!!  Friday night was a blur, Sat we went to my company picnic and geocaching which were both fun; we both tried skeet shooting for the first time and my team one in he tug of war! Sun we out to the house to drop off a few things and check on the status of the landscaping, see the floors in person and check on the gates which were NOT up (so disappointing) and ran a few errands.  I can hardly believe we are moving in just 6 days – I feel like I’m not ready physically but definitely am mentally if that makes sense.  

I guess you may have come to my blog to see a new creation though, so here it is!  I got my new TE stamps which includes the new Giving Tree charity set called Make a Wish, in which $7 of the sale of the set will go to the Make a Wish Foundation through the month of November.  This foundation is great because it grants the wishes of children with life threatening illnesses.  I used this week's sketch challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog {C4C55}, I thought it would be fun to showcase all the fun Imaginisce B’day bash papers in the Make a Wish Project Pantry kit by TE. 

IMG_0980 I love all the ribbons, red glitter dots, chipboard and dimensional pearls in the kit which I used as the chocolate frosting on my cake {here is a close up of the dimension & richness of it – yum!}

I’ll schedule a few more posts from now until we move but once Sat. rolls around, it will be a few days until we have internet at the house, guess it will give me some time to ‘focus’ on getting unpacked!   Thanks for stopping by – hope you have a great week!

Pin It

4 comments on "C4C55: Make a Wish"

Lori on 5:01 PM CDT said...

I can't believe it! Moving in Saturday, woo hoo for you!!! This is a super cute card. The chocolate frosting is so scrumptious!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:59 PM CDT said...

Totally cute!!

Silke Ledlow on 7:22 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna...this card is just beautiful!!! Love your take on the C4C Sketch...thanks for joining us!!!

Good luck on the move!!! Hang in there!!! Hugs ~S~

Michelle on 6:51 PM CDT said...

Adorable card! That frosting looks lickable.

Post a Comment