Friday, November 26, 2010

Gina K. Thankful For You Shopping Special!!


hope butterfly

I know y’all love a good sale, right?  Especially those of you who are die-hard Black Friday early bird shoppers – it’s so not for me!  I remember one year my oldest sister and I got out early to Michael’s but that was not before 7:00, ha!  Today I have a Gina K. card for some challenges this week to share with you, along with her Black Friday special which runs through Sunday 11:59 pm CST. 

My card is for this week’s sketch STVSKSP3 and today’s color spotlight challenge STVCSP3 to use Green Apple, Ivory and Ocean Mist.  I cheated a little and didn’t use the Ocean Mist cardstock because I wanted my card to be clean & simple and used aqua vivid ink instead.  I used the butterfly from the Hope is Faith set and sentiment from Inside & Out. I used some turquoise mix buttons and stardust stickles on the butterfly.  This card came together so quickly & I love it!!

Have fun shopping! 

ThankfulforyouSaleThank

Pin It

1 comments on "Gina K. Thankful For You Shopping Special!!"

Becky on 8:36 AM CST said...

Donna this is beautiful! Love how you did this color challenge.

Post a Comment