Sunday, November 14, 2010

Merry Christmas SFYTT


merry christmas sfytt

Well I’m finally back from my little break from the blog – did you miss me!?  I sure missed sharing stuff with you! 

My family left last Monday afternoon and it was sure sad for me!  We had such a wonderful, fun time and I miss the little squeaky voices of my niece & nephew, the pitter patter of little feet and roaring laughter we shared for 4 days! 

I now need to get back to a routine of work, home stuff and stamping though so here is a card I made using Jen’s Sketch For You to Try and several Taylored Expressions stamps (Beary Special, Beary Special Accessories and Hangin’ Out at the North Pole) because I LOVE combining sets!  I had to make this sweet little bear ready for Christmas after all.  I used my fun Mitten Weather Cosmo Cricket papers which is real cute for winter cards!  I did lots of sponging with Tim Holtz distress inks and even dusted off my sewing machine which I hadn’t used since we moved into our new house! *haven’t forgotten I promised to share new pictures – I just need to make the time and get the house cleaned up a bit!)

Don’t forget you have until tomorrow to sign up for our monthly customer blog hop event, which is Thursday Nov 18th!  Here are all the details. Our theme is Autumn/Thankful and remember, one random participant gets a free stamp set of their choice and someone will be featured in the upcoming newsletter with their card! 

I know there are several of you out there who are a looking at the airportforward to hearing about my trip with my family (Lori and Cindy(casmiles) that’s you!) So now I will leave you with a picture I took of my sweet niece Gabriella (Gabby 4 1/2) and Joseph (Joey 2 1/2) at the airport when I picked them up – aren’t they adorable?  They were so excited for their trip (Gabby’s 2nd time on a plane and Joey’s 1st) and to see Auntie Donna & Nino John in Texas!

joey showing off bootsThey did well but Joey was NOT happy about having to take his Woody boots off at security, my sister said he cried – he loves them (see he is wearing them late at night with his Woody pj’s – can you tell what he was for Halloween?  Yes, he was Woody!!  I haven’t seen the pictures from that yet but I’m sure he was adorable!!  I miss them so much!  Promise to share more soon!

Thanks for stopping by today – I missed you!!

Pin It

5 comments on "Merry Christmas SFYTT"

Jodi Collins on 10:39 AM CST said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Donna! Glad to hear you had such a great time with your family! LOVE the pics of your niece and nephew! His Woody boots are too too cute!!

Becky on 12:29 PM CST said...

What an adorable image and fabulous card Donna. I am glad you had a great time, wonderful photos. :)

Jessie/knightrone on 4:07 PM CST said...

What a cute card, and they are just adorable!!

Casmiles on 5:42 PM CST said...

So glad you are back. What a whirlwind - new house, family visits, holidays upon us. Wow - you need to rest up to get through it. As you mentioned, I look forward to hearing lots of updates and of course, seeing your wonderful creations. Today's Teddy Bear is precious, as are your lovely niece and nephew. I'm glad you had a nice visit.

Lori on 5:44 PM CST said...

Oh, they are so precious, Donna! Your niece is going to be a heart breaker, well, so is her brother actually. Great that you had 4 days together. Your card is quite adorable as well. Looking forward to more photos.

Post a Comment