Thursday, June 30, 2011

You’re invited to the Gina K release tonight!!


I am excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs June Release Party to you!!  We have a fun evening planned for you filled with chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp set reveals, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from the lovely Emily’s blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a ‘little’ peek at one of the cards I will be sharing at the party!  It is my favorite one I made using the new One Free with 3 set!!

butterfly2

Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:

Head on over to the very talented Cat’s blog now to see what sneak peek she's sharing with you today and see you back here on July 5th for the beginning of our 3 day Inspiration Blog Hop series!

Pin It

15 comments on "You’re invited to the Gina K release tonight!!"

Ravengirl on 9:37 AM CDT said...

Is that a butterfly in that sneaky peek??? I can't wait to see it whole!

Tina on 9:59 AM CDT said...

Well now... I'd say that's a butterfly! Hee Hee... lovely colors!

Riette on 12:05 PM CDT said...

Love the colors and my favorite butterfly!

Golda on 2:05 PM CDT said...

You also are quite the tease. It looks great!

Verna Angerhofer on 2:06 PM CDT said...

I only see a little, but what I do see I really like. Awesome peek!

Sandy on 2:17 PM CDT said...

Looking forward to the big reveal.

Caroline D. on 3:36 PM CDT said...

Cant wait to see the whole beautiful butterfly!

Stephanie on 3:48 PM CDT said...

Your sneak look so colorful! Can't wait to see the card!

Giovana on 4:06 PM CDT said...

Beautiful color combo Donna!!

Pam on 5:26 PM CDT said...

Sneaky but the colors look gorgeous as I am sure your card is

Lagene on 5:35 PM CDT said...

The colors are so rich, I can't wait to see the rest!

Bernie on 5:42 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous colors!
Blessings Bernie

Unknown on 5:59 PM CDT said...

Donna,
Love the pretty bold colors of what I can see, can't wait to see the rest!!
See you later.
Donna

Unknown on 7:32 PM CDT said...

hahaha Donna, well I know it's a birthday card with a butterfly! :)

Janeen on 7:31 AM CDT said...

oh yeah, i love the colors.

Post a Comment