Friday, November 25, 2011

Gina K Black Friday Special!


Are you a Black Friday early morning or all day shopper?  Not me.  The only time I ever went shopping was with my sister in CA for an early morning Michael’s sale.  But, I decided early on it just wasn’t worth it so I’ve never done it again!  I’d rather hand make as many of my gifts so I start earlier in the year so I am usually done with gifts by the first or second week in December.  This year, I am behind because I have a lot of gifts to sew still! 

But one thing I do like to do is shop online!  So, here is a great special for all you Gina K fans!  You can get 2 or all 5 of the new stamp duos that haven’t even been released yet!  The designers have them, we are working on samples we plan to show at the release party, which by the way is next Tuesday, Nov 29th!  Mark your calendars!  I will see you then – no more posting for me until that day because I will be busy making samples and working on sewing those Christmas gifts! 

Thanks for stopping by – hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! 

Pin It

1 comments on "Gina K Black Friday Special!"

Rose Ann on 7:27 PM CST said...

I'm not a Black Friday shopper either. Cyber Monday is more my thing. These are some great sets, Donna! Thanks for posting, and I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!! Hugs!!

Post a Comment