Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You’re Invited to the Gina K release party tonight!!


We are very excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs November Release Party. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Deb Felts’ blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a photo of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party; I decided instead of a sneak peek this month, I would just show you the full card.  This is from one of Melanie’s new sets and just like all her others, know it will be a BIG hit!  I plan to send this card to my niece and nephew because just like the card says, I am missing them – ALWAYS.  They love getting my cards in the mail and need to do it more often and more randomly and out of the blue. 

missing you

Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:

Head on over to Cat Tidwell’s blog to see what she's sharing with you today and see you back here on tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for November!

Pin It

15 comments on "You’re Invited to the Gina K release party tonight!!"

Melanie on 8:11 AM CST said...

I love this card with the pushpin and plane paper, great design for the kids! My boys love the map, too, what a great way to remind the relatives where each of you are in the world! :)

alex on 8:28 AM CST said...

Brilliant design, love the colours you have used :)

Karen (TLgirl353) on 9:01 AM CST said...

I am sure they will love this! Cool card!

Sharon Harnist on 9:36 AM CST said...

Great card, Donna -- love your layout and colors!

Kary on 10:22 AM CST said...

This is such a fun card, Donna!! Very cool!!

Lynne on 10:24 AM CST said...

A great card for those friends and relatives that live far away.

Unknown on 1:06 PM CST said...

Really adorable!

Pam Zirbel on 2:13 PM CST said...

I love this!! Most of my family lives out of NY and this would be awesome!!!! Great card Donna!!

Pam on 6:09 PM CST said...

I am in Florida and my children and grandkids are in MN this stamp would be perfect.

Cathy -Mercieschild on 6:39 PM CST said...

I like this card and the layering is great. I love the United States image and the planes, perfect for my grandson who is in Basic Training. I will have to check into that one. thank you for sharing it hugs Cathy K

NJMullins on 9:21 PM CST said...

Great card! It has such a cool retro feel!

jazy1m on 8:57 AM CST said...

Loved all the cards. Your poppy card was awesome. Loved the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Pam~ on 9:26 AM CST said...

Your flowers are gorgeously framed and colored! Love all the DSP you used ... beautiful!

cardchemist on 10:42 AM CST said...

Gorgeous colors.

Unknown on 5:42 PM CST said...

I always love your cards. They are simple, beautiful and the colors always go so well! Not to mention your art work with Copic markers!! Awesome!

Post a Comment