Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Engagement Congratulations


I was so delighted to get a text message on Sunday evening from my co-worker Jamie (she had a feeling her boyfriend may propose) and I asked her before we left for the weekend to call me as I didn't want to wait until today find out! So on Sunday night her text said, 'guess who's engaged?' she was so excited! Her ring is gorgeous, white gold with a princess cut square diamond in the center with diamond chips in the band part. I'm so happy for her & Josh that I made her this card & gave it to her today.
Pin It

6 comments on "Engagement Congratulations"

Kathy on 10:09 PM CST said...

Congrats to your friend and this is a very cute card! I love the clean lines of this one.

Rose Ann on 10:13 PM CST said...

Jamie will love your pretty card!! I love those cute stick people, and those colors are so nice!

Carolyn King on 10:52 PM CST said...

Adorable card. Love what you did with that stamp!

Thanks for your comment on my blog and for sharing your story!

((hugs))
Carolyn

All Pink girl on 5:03 PM CST said...

Fantastic card ,love it ,Dawnx

Melanie on 5:52 AM CST said...

lovin all these cards!! cyuuuute penguins! Watermark turned out awesome!!

AngelPaisley on 2:49 AM CDT said...

Hi Nice Blog .very possible engagement pearl rings choice is available and their customers don't have to shop anywhere else. In addition, they are placing a greater emphasis on training their employees than they have in the past. The days of receiving second rate advice and service at national chain stores are becoming a thing of the past.

Post a Comment