Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Boy! sketch by Lee!


oh boy truck

Here is a fun boy card I made using a fun layout by the lovely Lee Murphy (click here to see her card – 2nd in her post), fellow geocacher and designer for Gina K. Designs!!  The stamp set I used is Oh Boy! by Tami Mayberry.  I simplified my card a little and flipped it and like it a lot!  I love the look of black layers on cards, it just makes everything POP!  I added some double stitch black ribbon as well.   I adore the color combo I used on this card: lipstick red, green apple, turquoise sea, and black onyx.  I just LOVE Gina K. pure luxury cardstock, the colors are so rich and the quality is unsurpassed in the industry!

The stamp used on the green apple panel is the polka dots from Vintage Backgrounds and the stars on the red panel is the open star in Oh Boy!  I colored the multi-colored truck with copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by today – hope you have a great one!!

Pin It

5 comments on "Oh Boy! sketch by Lee!"

Kathy Martin on 10:17 AM CDT said...

Darling! :)

Danni on 11:29 AM CDT said...

Such a great card!

Jennie on 3:41 PM CDT said...

Super cute card Donna!

Lee on 10:54 PM CDT said...

Stinkin' CAAAA-UUUUTE Donna!!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:53 AM CDT said...

Super cute Donna!!

Post a Comment