Saturday, September 25, 2010

Over your head…


under God's feet

Well today is the big moving day for us!  As promised, I said I would schedule a few posts while we move so you don’t think I’m not around anymore *smile*  I’m so bummed I have to sit out another Gina K. Designs release previews which start on Sunday evening at 10 p.m. on Gina’s blog {there are snippets right now of the sets, go check them out!  I hope you don’t miss the previews, you will be wowed with the designer’s samples and the illustrator’s sets just like always!  I do have some of the sets but did not have a chance to stamp with anything since I was trying to get us all packed!  I hope to sneak it at the party that’s scheduled for Thurs, Sept 30 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. CDT! 

Here is a card I made using You Are Not Alone, the one you get FREE when you purchase 3 sets in the store!  It is a very inspirational set with encouraging sentiments like the one I used to stamp on my card.  I love what this says, “Whatever you feel is over your head is always under God’s feet” and that’s true!  Sometimes life or situations can be so overwhelming when you go through trials but if you believe in God, you can trust that He is still in control and He already knows you will get through whatever it is you’re going through! 

I absolutely adore the colors I chose for this card: Kraft, Bubblegum Pink and Turquoise Sea!  The new turquoise ribbon is just beautiful and look how great the romance collection and turquoise mix buttons match {I put some small pearls on the centers for a feminine touch).  I chose to stamp with white pigment  ink on kraft and color the image with prismacolor pencils (I think it’s one of my top favorite things to do with stamping!)  Don’t you just love the pretty Victoria cuttlebug folder?  It’s one of my favorite ones!

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back soon (no internet until Monday at the new house, though – that will help us focus on getting settled in!)

Pin It

3 comments on "Over your head…"

Danni on 10:45 AM CDT said...

What a beautiful card! I, too, love the colors!!

Lori on 11:18 AM CDT said...

I'm thinking of you today, and praying everything goes smoothly. I feel so excited for you two. The colors you used are perfect together! So beautiful, and the sentiment is awesome, love that. Looking forward to updates!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:37 PM CDT said...

Very pretty Donna!!

Post a Comment